“Incredible Stone House Getaway in the Beautiful artist Village of Rosh Pina”
Review of Hameiri Estate

and 1 more site!
Hameiri Estate
Ranked #6 of 27 Rosh Pina B&B and Inns
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Incredible Stone House Getaway in the Beautiful artist Village of Rosh Pina”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a perfect location! At the very top of the Hill over looking the whole of the Golan Heights lays a beautiful hand build stone palace! The rooms are clean, spacious and luxary, the gardens surrounding the estate perfectly trimmed, flowers and scents come at you from every direction. If all you want to do is lay on a sunbed, listen to the birds chirping and look out at the beauty this is the perfect location! I took my book and thats all i needed. Ahuzat hameiri is romantic, quiet and VERY relaxing. The owner Galila is lovely and always there to help and make you dream stam come true! Enjoy.. It's worth it

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice! Don't miss the hidden Jacuzzi Spa in the garden that looks over the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TanyaS356

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Hebrew first
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I am a wholly deaf solo traveller and stayed for 3 nights at the friendly atmosphere boutique Hameiri Estate Bed & Breakfast in the pretty hilly location in Old Rosh Pina.

When I arrived on the first afternoon after getting off the bus 845 in Rosh Pina (from Tel Aviv), I walked up the hill to Hameiri Estate, I was welcomed by the attentive host Galila and her daughter Adi, who took me to the unique ‘The Fig Cabin’ room with a huge exotic flowery terrace and a small balcony – I loved the splendid view of the beautiful countryside and mountains! I felt I was in a real vacation location! Galila offered to serve me breakfast in my room, or to give me the free breakfast vouchers for me to go to Pina Barosh Restaurant nearby. I chose the vouchers. Breakfast at Pina Barosh Restaurant was excellent, as well as the dinners in the 2 evenings.

The room has a comfortable king-sized bed, beautiful furniture from the Far East, huge plasma TV and DVD, free Wi-Fi, dining table, kitchenette, wonderful Turkish styled bathroom and Jacuzzi.

It is in a good location – it is close to the Old Rosh Pina village – only about 3-5 minutes’ walk and it is opposite the Nimrod Lookout! Very interesting places and you can walk in the Rosh Pina Nature Reserves – very beautiful scenery!

Two days later, I had a nice surprise on my actual birthday! Galila and her young friend Jessica came to my room terrace and they gave me a surprise birthday present from Galila, and also a birthday card from my cousin who sent it to Hameiri Estate by mail!

I really loved Hameiri Estate B&B! I feel sure you would want to go back there after your first stay! I would love to go back there myself from time to time!

Thanks to Galila, Adi and Jessica for all their kind hospitality! They treated me like an old friend in a home away from home!

Room Tip: Fig Cabin was best with a huge private terrace!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

What a place. Magnificent location. The owner is as gracious as they come. Every amenity and a jacuzzi. Romantic. Worth every NIS. Even a stocked refrigerator, fresh cookies. Like staying in a good friends house but better. The walk down two blocks to eat is easy at a charming restaurant.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ed G
Philadelphia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Rosh Pina has a great mix that's hard to find elsewhere in Israel. It's an amazing location on the top of a great mountain looking over the Golan valley, it's near tons of great sights and sites (e.g., wineries, Christian sites, early Jewish pioneer sites) so that it makes for a great base camp from which to situate yourself for a few days, and it has high-end lodging features without the usual Israeli-hotel feel.

Splurge a little extra to get a suite as we did and you'll enjoy five rooms, including a bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, a welcome bottle of wine and homemade cookies, a fridge stocked with water and sodas and more. Our room was very comfortable and we had a nice outdoor table for four that came in handy for cocktails, relaxing and enjoying our morning breakfast outdoors. In addition, there are chaise lounges out on the lawn and a nice 8 person hot tub that all overlook the valley.

The innkeepers were very nice and extraordinarily attentive and there breakfast was an amazing array of foods of all types (salads, eggs, fresh breads and cheeses and jams, juice, spreads, and much more!

If (when) you tire of visiting the MANY sites and shops around the inn -- both on foot and in car -- there are several very restaurants within a few minutes walk of the estate that offer good food and even better views, as well.

All in all, to echo their other reviews, you cannot go wrong with a stay at Hameiri. When we next visit Israel, we'll be booking a bunch of time to stay here -- both for the touring and for just plain relaxing and pampering.

Enjoy it...we sure did!

Room Tip: Got for the small upgrade to a suite. You'll be happy you did!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PhillyBoyz
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed for one night as part of a weekend trip to the area. Both exterior as well as interior is really nice and the location is just perfect. You wake up and drink your coffee enjoying the stunning view of the valley below. The comfortable and uniquely designed room includes a Jacuzzi and a nice queen size bed.What topped it all was the complementary breakfast in the next door restaurant. Amazing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Everything that was said in the previous review is true! The place is amazing! spacious, clean, great view of the valley, and Galila is generous and helpful beyond belief. this is the place to stay in while in northern Israel. The place is quiet yet close to main attractions. Go for it!

Room Tip: We occupied 4 rooms on ground floor - all were wonderful
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I decided to stay at the Hameiri Estate based upon TripAdvisor reviews. We were thrilled at what we saw and what we experienced. Our room, which opened onto a grassy terrace overlooking the Valley, was huge and exceptionally clean. Galila, the host, does not speak English but makes a supreme effort to understand. Her son, Hezi, was always available by phone, if not in person. We were given vouchers for breakfast at a restaurant a few minutes down the road. Seating is outside overlooking the Valley. Servings were more than plentyful, the food fresh and delicious. Galila offered recomendations for dinner and even had us follow her in her car so we wouldn't get lost. It was a lovely experience that we couldn't stop talking about with my husband's Tel Aviv family.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
#8 of 27 in Rosh Pina
Miki's B&B
Miki's B&B
#3 of 27 in Rosh Pina

Been to Hameiri Estate? Share your experiences!