“a place to go back to..”
Review of Pina Balev

Pina Balev
Ranked #1 of 27 Rosh Pina B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 November 2013

my freinds and I had a great 2 days Relaxision experience in "pina balev". this place is the perpect one for a girls weekened ,unlike other places that are Suitable only for couples. the room we stayed in was Beautiful and the public area was just awesome. the hosts were so nice and gave us a warm wellcom, making our staying even better. we've been in a few places in rosh pina, but "pina balev" is definitely a place to return to.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had a wonderful vacation in piña balev! A great place, great hospitality. Great food. I would definitely come back again!
If your looking for a romantic place to stay in Israel, and in rosh piña - this is the place

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed for two nights and we enjoyed every moment of it!!!

The room we got was the most luxurious one, the Royal Suit.
The suit is at a higher floor then the other suits, which gives much privacy and expands on a very large area. It was designed with great taste and gives a warming welcome feeling when you enter it.
Also the room has a large balcony which serves as a great place for the breakfast, which comes to your room when ever you decide to have it.

The host, Koby was very hospitable from the first minute. Agreed we check in even though we were way to early and was flexible enough on the check out time to make it more comfortable for us.
At any moment Koby was available for any questions and recommendations.
We each, also had a 50 min massage from Smadar the masseuse, she was amazing!
To sum this up, I haven't been to too many Hotel in Rosh Pinna, but I know I don't to look for a better place then this one.
Thanks Koby for a great vacation.
Alon & Liron

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have read reviews on tripadvisor over the years but this is the first time I have posted myself. I stayed at Pina Balev with my husband and two daughters (10 and 12) for five nights at the end of August and it far exceeded our expectations (and our expectations were high after reading all the previous posts on tripadvisor). Pina Balev is a wonderful inn in the charming town of Rosh Pina - centrally located and ideal for exploring Northern Israel. While the inn itself is beautiful, I think its greatest asset is its proprietor, Kobi. He absolutely went out of his way throughout our entire stay to make sure we had everything we needed. Each morning, he patiently sat down with my husband to map out our options for the day (his suggestions were spot on), and then made sure we had what we needed for the day's adventure (bottled water, towels, etc.). My husband and I have traveled a decent amount, but I don't think we've ever felt more taken care of than at Pina Balev - truly felt like family. My kids looked forward each morning to the delicious breakfasts that he tailored to our tastes and brought to our room. We also loved the in-room espresso maker, and the hot tub after a long day of exploring. Whenever my husband and I think back to our stay Pina Balev, we smile - what a great place.

I also have to give a huge shout out to Yoav - our tour guide who took us on a jeep tour through the Golan (great recommendation by Kobi). We were hesitant at first to use a guide because we generally like to explore by ourselves. We were so happy we decided to do it though, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity - you won't be disappointed. Yoav grew up in Rosh Pina, knows all the back roads, has great stories (fought in the Yom Kippur war), and is knowledgeable and hilarious at the same time - it was a real treat to spend the day with him. He was also great with my kids - they did not want the day to end.

Kobi (and Yoav) - we hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer916
Reviewed 15 September 2013

What an amazing place to stay.
Luxurious accommodation; excellent hosts; fabulous location.
Must see to believe - every detail has been thought of at this property and the staff is the epitome of friendly professionalism,
Breakfast was delivered to private garden.....It was an unforgettable!
We received personal attention amazingly,
This place is highly recommended!!!
Thank you Kobi!
Best Regards
Boris & Elena

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Thats how we felt during our whole staying...peacefull garden, romantic rooms moreover, the attention to little details was amazing..
we recommended "pina ba lev" to all our friends!
thank you for an unforgettable vacation :-) <3

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2013

grate place and best hospitalety i wood defeinetly recommend this place to my friends and otheras. the erea is wonderful also/
the roads are cleen and the falafel is very nice too.
dont forget the ice cream and the coffee shop.
go to the ahola lake and look for the birds toor.

Room Tip: grate place