Hotel Mitzpe Hayamim
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsorganic farmfishmeat restaurantspa treatmentsorganic foodhalf boardoverlooking the seagreat spafarm to tableworking farmtea cornertea barindoor poolbreakfast and dinnerhotel areavegetarian buffetfresh herbs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Room, food, service all EXCELLENT. Staff very friendly.

Spa was wonderful. I had two great massages and I wish I had time for more. The view from the room overlooked the Hula Valley and was breathtaking. We stayed three days and this was our best hotel experience in Israel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This is the third time we are staying at this hotel. Every visit is a great experience of calm, tranquility and great flavors. This is the best Spa Hotel in northern Israel. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. You can find many charming seating areas inside the hotel and in the courtyards and the balconies. The hotel located in an isolated point on the mountain with a wonderful view and natural atmosphere. We always find the food very healthy and tasty. Every dinner include different fish. It is good location also for traveling - only 15 minutes to Rosh Pina, Tsfat, Dalton Winery and 25 minutes to Hachula Nature Reserve. Great vacation and best place for relaxation.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I truly loved how relaxing it was to stay at Mizpe Hayamim. Although usually I prefer active vacations, it was really a change of pace. The hotel is an adults only, with restricted cell phone use. The decor is also relaxation inducing. The hotel grounds are well kept and interesting to explore. At first I was disappointed that it would be a vegetarian restaurant (who wants to dine out at the adjoining meat restaurant, although highly rated, after paying for an all inclusive resort?) However, the food was absolutely delicious and the choices of fish more than satiated the appetite. I would definitely stay at the hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kitty567
Galit M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mitzpe Hayamim, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Kitty,
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Seems you were able to capture the true essence of our unique hospitality experience. During your next visit we hope you will try Muscat – our Gourmet Chef Restaurant, serving an excellent menu which includes a variety of gourmet meat dishes. The upgrade to Muscat (from the vegetarian restaurant is available for a symbolic nominal fee.
We hope to see you soon
Mizpe Hayamim Team

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I was lucky enough to spend 8 nights at this unique hotel. Everything about Mizpe Hayamim is wonderful. The food is exceptional, all made from ingredients grown at the farm on the property. The surroundings are so beautiful and peaceful...make sure you take a walk around the farm. I especially loved my morning Yoga classes on the top deck with Marev (just ask at the spa and they can organise this for you) Every treatment I had at the spa was amazing. The staff are so helpful and nice and nothing was ever a problem. Thank you to everyone who made my stay so perfect. I cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Susie27868
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

The food, the spa, the teas, the general atmosphere, the best getaway for rejuvenating your senses and your soul...
I would also recommend trying out the in-hotel restaurant a true feast fit for kings...
Simply awesome.