Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
high-end service

If you love Israel and you appreciate good service professional and overall The Best of the Best... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2020
marinagU7103BY
Skydiving in Israel with Israel Extreme!

I felt so well taken care of, and Moshe was in contact with me from the very beginning to the day... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2020
yochevedb613

All reviews jeep tour outdoor adventure golan heights chimney cave rappelling guide israel abilities arch logistics galilee
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Everyone had the best time doing all the activities - hiking, repelling & rock wall climbing.

It was the perfect experience for all ages!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Amy V
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I went on the Alma Cave Tour with three friends hoping we would have a great time. The place looked great, but did I really know?!
I need not have worried. From the moment our tour guide picked us up until the last minute with him was fun, adventurous and thrilling!! We couldn't get enough. The Alma Cave Tour is great for family, friends, small and large groups.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We (a couple in our thirties) did 3 different tours with Israel Extreme during our week in Israel over Christmas Break. Moshe was our guide for all three & he was wonderful. We did rappelling & climbing at the arch at Keshet Cave first. It is a easy climb but gorgeous! After the climb we visited Rosh HaNikra grottos & had dinner at a great Lebanese restaurant with Moshe. We overnights in Safed and spent Christmas Day spelunking in Abirim Cave. This was my favorite! The cave is simply breathtakingly beautiful & it is a true extreme adventure exploring this special place. The rappelling, climbing, & crawling within the amazing cave made for a great day. Our third activity with Israel Extreme was sunrise at the salt caves. Watching the sun come up over the salt pools from the top of a mountain made only of salt was definitely a "no where else on Earth" experience. We then repelled down into the cave & explored for a few hours exiting the cave from a different spot then we entered, at the base of the mountain. Exploring the salt cave was great & very different from our experience caving in Abirim. Both are great just in different ways. However Abirim defiantly my favorite. It is the most physically demanding of the three, which is also part of the fun. But to me it is also the most beautiful & peaceful. You really are seeing a spot on earth that very few have ever seen. Israel Extreme is a great company to work with. I highly recommend their tours to anyone who enjoys adventure/outdoor activities and getting off the beaten path.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 13 January 2016

We went to Fox's Chimney on Mount Sodom near the Dead Sea. This is a great and exciting place where you are lowered 300 ft into a vast cavern and then spend the next 2 hours scurrying through awesome caves that have beautiful stalagmites and tites. Our guide Ptachia was fantastic and quickly sized up that our family was adventurous so he took us on some more challenging routes in the caves. A highlight of an overall amazing trip to a fantastic country. Even Israelis don't know about this gem!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

I went with a couple of friends and it was really awesome our tour guide was excellent and experienced and the cave was amazing

Date of experience: December 2015