overall a nice place to stay in Sefat. Clean and comfortable rooms. The avarage rating was influence mainly by the poor service and lack of attention to the guests. Bad attitude and unfriendly and poorly trained receptionist and manager. If you stay at the Villa Galilee, under no circumstance should you give the your laundry to wash.They will charge you almost as much as 1/2 day stay.Take it to a outside laundry which is 1/4 the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Safed, Israel