“Great hotel”
Review of Ron Beach Hotel

Ron Beach Hotel
Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Tiberias
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed in the Ron Beach Hotel on a group tour of Israel. This was a really nice hotel with a great location right on the Sea of Galilee. We had a ground level room so we could see the Sea right out of our sliding doors. The rooms were large and comfortable with a separate little area with a couch. The breakfast and dinner buffets were really good and there was a very large selection of food. The staff was very courteous and helpful.....would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacana

Reviewed 26 December 2013

If you are looking for a good place to hold a conference, the Ron Beach Hotel is perfect. I found the owner, managers and staff eager to comply with our every request. The Masada Room was perfect for our group of 50. At the breaks, I could sit on my balcony and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Galilee or just take a walk on the path laid out for us by the hotel.
The meals (breakfast and dinner) were delicious and the huge variety of foods meant everyone was sure to have an excellent meal.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank travelingwoman818
Reviewed 6 December 2013

After staying at several other hotels in Tiberius, I stayed with a large student group at Ron Beach last summer. The hotel is wonderful. The location is fantastic--it is located right on the Lake of Galilee. My student's loved the food--they enjoyed finding onion rings, pizza, and other foods they had missed after two weeks away from home. They also enjoyed that the hotel had a basketball court, and a swimming area off the dock in the lake. The rooms were fine. The only downside was that they charged $5.00 a day for internet. It would have been nice to have had free wireless in the lobby. I plan to stay at this hotel again this March, and for another group I will lead in 2015. If you prefer a hotel that does not regularly have large groups, you would probably want to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank tyconius
Reviewed 28 November 2013

In October 2013 I had the pleasure of doing a Pilgimage Journey to the Holy Land and finished my journey in Galilee. I loved my room overlooking the Sea of Galilee. The room was comfortable, tea and coffee on demand very good relaxed atmosphere all around. The dining room staff were very very helpfull, attentive and courteous. The display and variety of food from Breakfast to Evening meals was exceptional. I thoroughly recommend to you Ron Beach Hotel. Do not miss the opportunity to visit this wonderful Hotel with its unique location. I left my jewellery behind when I left and the hotel staff were honest in keeping it safe for me and even posted them to me at their expense. International electrical convertor plugs were readily availabe at the reception and all in all just sheer pleasure to have been able to stay at Ron Beach Hotel and if I go back that will be my only stay.

Grace Winter

Room Tip: If you do not believe me try it. Everything was excellent for me. I was in the second room from re...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank aries9
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The views from this hotel were wonderful! You have the oppertunity to go swimming in their pool on the water or in the Sea of Galilee itself! The food was simply delicous; they have amazing breakfast & dinner buffets with abundant choices.

Room Tip: I would pick a room on the second floor!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria943
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was a very nice and clean hotel. The Food was Awesome!!! The staff was very friendly, and we would come back. My daughter enjoyed the pool at the hotel, and also swam in the Sea of Galilee. We had an amazing sea view room, and was able to take some great sunrise photos.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dean M
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Fantastic location on Lake Galilee with most of the rooms having a lake view. Good pool, good food. Staff a bit stand-offish, in particular the wine waiter. Cleanliness in the bathroom was the worst problem. One of our party had to move rooms because the smell was so bad. A request for cleaning of our bathroom meant a spray of air freshener. I then cleaned the floor (cloth came up dirty and covered in hair) under the rim of the toilet (disgusting and brown) and the shower mat (black mould on the underneath all round the non-stick pads). Other than that a very relaxing stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends