Emily's Hotel
US$218
Hotels.com
Prima Too(Tiberias)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat view of the seasmall lobby barfree underground parkingfresh vegetablesother hotelsstayed for two nightscomfortable bedssister hotelnice hotelgood sizestreet noisefourth floorhuge selectionlate at nightstay there againnice balconydinner buffet
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for three nights mid-February of 2014 as part of a tour of Israel. It is a fairly new property and I was impressed at the cleanliness of it. The rooms, public spaces, staff areas all seemed very well-kept. The staff were kind and helpful and I really enjoyed this place. From our room we could see the Sea of Galilee and it was a block away from the boardwalk area of Tiberias. There were restaurants, bars, and historical sites within minutes on foot from the hotel. The neighborhood was safe and I walked both early in the morning and late at night. There was free wi-fi that worked well in the room. The bathroom was really nice with an open glass enclosure for the tub/shower. It all seemed very clean and modern. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were quiet, and I slept well there. It is not a typical American tourist hotel which I really appreciated. In fact it seemed quite popular with Israelis who traveled there from different parts of the country. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room as high up as you can and facing the water as they have the best view of the Sea of Galilee. Also be sure the go up on the roof. The view is great, the only way up is the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Seth K
Reviewed 12 February 2014

These people have no idea how to clean , this place is gross , and the smell is terrible the bathrooms looks like it was never cleaned at all , when we complained about it they didn't even know whats wrong ,they showed us other rooms if we wanna switch but all rooms looked the same
It's a beautiful hotel with bad management , would not recommend it for anyone

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Vicwein
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on a recent trip to Israel. It was pleasant, the rooms were fine, The food was also excellent. The owner came to greet us and was friendly. You can walk to the town center, but there is not that much to see at night here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed three nights in this hotel in Tiberias during a Christmas trip-pilgrimage in Israel and Jordan.

It is not a huge hotel; it is mid-sized, functional and unpretentious. Room cleanliness was good (relatively new building, that helps), wi-fi was smooth, and service was family-style. What I mean with "family style" is that they do not have those "canned responses" that service staff in some bigger hotel chains blah with. If they can do, they will with a smile. If they can't, they find a way but without attempting to be Superman.

I liked the simplicity and sincerity of the product and service. Well done to all staff, especially the gentleman at Reception who helped me get something fixed in my room and the one at the coffee shop who I told, "you do not seem to sleep" as he was always there - early morning till late evenings. His response, "we all have to make a living, my friend".

Do not expect glamor or elegance. This hotel's charm is something else simpler.

Room Tip: If you can, get rooms that are facing the Sea of Galilee. Quite relaxing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Have stayed in Tiberias several times before, this time stayed with a friend at Emilys for four nights. Hotel is modern and clean and in a great location. Our room had one huge bed and a single one. Nice bathroom with powerful shower. Generally quiet except for the excitable man in the adjoining room, who on consecutive days shouted down his phone for some time at six in the morning about how much he was enjoying his trip! we could hear every word probably because of the connecting door between the rooms. Breakfast was very good, usual Israeli salads and cheese, breads, pastries, yogurt, cereal, fruit and a couple of hot dishes such as pasta and shakshuka. Staff were friendly, wifi was free. Very good value, I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends