“Perfect for business” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Tiberias
Eilat, Israel
“Perfect for business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I was at many hotels in israel for business meetings, this is one of the best hotels. I arrived for 2 nights so i booked only breakfast and the food was delicious. The staff at the hotel responded to every request and they were nice and lovely. Hope to visit again.

Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Hebrew first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

While the lobby was great, I found the rooms a little rundown compared to other 4-star hotels in Israel. But the bed was comfortable and it served its purpose.

The buffet did not seem to have as many choices as others I have been too in the area but I always found something to eat.

The beauty of this hotel is the view and location. You are right there at the Sea of Galilee!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Visited during a pilgrimage to Israel with a group. This property could use some updating. I can tell it was a very nice property at one time. I did kill two bugs in our room. A variety of foods was served in the dinning hall which all tasted okay. I found it annoying that none of the food was labeled requiring you to ask the servers. Most were not very friendly or helpful. The wait staff customer service skills were slightly less than acceptable. The shops across the parking lot from the hotel looked "seedy" and the parking lot was always filled with trash. Nevertheless, it was a decent stay. The PLUS to this hotel was FREE WI-FI access in our hotel room!!!! This was a great advantage to us as international tourists. The room was clean and roomy.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and i stayed at the hitel lest week to celebrate my wife 36 birthday. We love the hotek and enjoyed from the impressive spa and the food was great . We stayed at the suite and from this room we enjoyed the beautiful sea of galilee. I think that we will visit in this hotel again

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
North
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel is located in a good area close to shopping and the marina. It has a new remodeled spa with a mineral water pool. I loved the hot springs water.
The hotel is old but the food is good and the rooms are spacious . I went with friends and enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

2 main notes from this stay:

1. Our room smelled like urine. The odour would dissipate over the course of the day, but would greet us again when we returned after a day out. In their defense, we did not pursue a room change, as there were two groups and likely few options available.

2. I was charged $30USD for a calling card call. There are no warnings of this anywhere near the phone, nor is there indeed any way that a person would be aware of this before making the call.

3. It wasn't clear if we were in the right season for use of the outdoor pool. It was initially full of water, with a fair bit of debris on the bottom, but was subsequently drained prior to our departure.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Tel Aviv District, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I live in the center of Israel, very noisy, very crowded, me and my wife searched for quite weekend.
Friends recommend me the Caesar Hotel in northern Israel in the holy city of Tiberius.
The next day I called, the girls in the booking department were just kind and nice, I went to the hotel. very quickly put us in the parking lot of the hotel works on a space available basis, Ball Boy came up to us and helped us lifting suitcases until we got to the room, front desk staff was quick, professional, and spared no information about the facilities at the hotel.
The spa was varied and offered a warm pool with mineral water, sauna and gym,
Amazing mix by the way!
The rooms are equipped and fill every request,
The stay was pleasant, relaxed and filled all my expectations pressure needed rest

• Stayed February 2014