“Just relaxing”

Caesar Premier Tiberias
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Tiberias
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is built so all the rooms facing the Sea of Galilee the rooms were large and the view is amazing we had a very relaxing stay here for all nights all staff was very friendly and most helpful especially in the reception

• Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Caesar Premier Tiberias

Reviewed 25 June 2014

What a great location from which to explore the Galilee region - right on the water and adjacent to wharves for the Galilee boat experience and next door to markets / shops.
The room was spotless, the bed was comfortable and the shower was hot!.
Also, everything worked, including the lifts! So getting our luggage to our room was not a problem.
All meals were sumptuous, healthy and delicious, while the service for such a busy hotel was very acceptable.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in staying over to explore the region.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarryJose
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I get massages twice a year at the hotel. The spa treatments are wonderful and there is no other place in the country that gives the experience of spa treatments better. I come to the hotel for years and feel like at home. The hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dorlevin
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The service was excellent. The staff very professional, very nice and helpful always free to assist rooms OK . The view to Kinneret is beautiful and Highly recommended .I didn't use the SPA. But friends told me it was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The service was very good. the staff granted a petition quickly. the hotel is user-friendly
to invalid people. i hope that the hotel will be also vegan-friendly. the rooms were clean and and the view to the Kenneret was fascinating. the SPA was excellent. me and my wife got massage in the SPA,and we were very satisfied from the high professional level of the masseurs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

One of the best service experiences I ever had!
I stayed at Caesar at MAy for a couple weekend, me and my girlfriend get an amazing service the staff are very nice and helpful always free to assist
The rooms are clean and the view to the Kenneret is beautiful!
Highly recommend hotel definitely my favorite!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Ozdiker
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Room was in desperate need of a proper clean and an update. Couch was stained, towels were stained, carpet was stained. Food in the buffet was average, not great quality but plentiful. I also don't know where the fabulous reviews come from...I can't think they were made by people who actually stayed here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HBandWF
Caesar E, Guest Relations Manager at Caesar Premier Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your own review regarding your recent stay at Caesar premier Tiberias hotel.
We are truly sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.

Learning from negative reviews is at the core of our constant pursuit to improve and to excel and I can assure you that your feedback will receive the full attention of all the relevant managers.

If you have any additional information that you believe it may help us in our investigations please share it with us by this email: tbr_gm@caesarhotels.co.il

We hope that we will have the opportunity to host you in the future and to be able to improve or even change your opinion about our hotel.

Caesar premier Tiberias hotel.