“Great vacation”

Acra Manor Resort & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Acra
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Thanks to all at Acra Manor for making our stay wonderful. The rooms were clean, grounds well kept and service fantastic. Larry kept everyone busy (if they wanted to be busy) and Tim's food was delicious. Jim even sent me to the exact type of 'tourist trap' I requested. Thanks to all the staff for being so helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank eddiesgram

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Had small family reunion. Everyone agreed that the food at dinner was excellent, breakfast could have had better selections. Can not say enough about the young men who were our waiters. They were friendly and polite and made sure we were happy with everything. Cudos to the owners for finding these young gentlemen. Only negative comment is regarding the rooms --they were a bit musty smelling (could also use some updating).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeanne V
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had my wedding on June 23, 2013 and the event was awesome. The five hours flew buy so quickly. We had the entire place to ourselves, the food was great, the staff was pleasant and quite helpful. I would recommend people to have events at this location. Well worth your money and plan to recommend this to my friends in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AMCO127
Reviewed 21 June 2013

At my friends wedding in June, 2013. Acra Manor is a great place we went, closed private aria. Historical mobs place :)
Staff are very friendly. Service is very. Food is great. I am pretty sure that everyone at the wedding was completely satisfied.

Acra Manor NY! I would definitely recommend to my friends

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gio M
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I was here for a wedding in Sept 2012, The wedding was a complete success and every one loved the wedding. Everything went off with out a hitch . The staff is very pleasing in making your stay a pleasant one. the next day we had breakfast and again everything was great . Had no problems and would and will recommend to my friends and family .
You will have a great time hear

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank George6364
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This review is long overdue! My husband and I were married on June 30th in Cairo, NY and we booked our reception at Acra Manor. This was the best decision and such an amazing experience!

From the moment we arrived for our first visit to check the place out, we knew that it was going to be the perfect spot! Everyone at Acra Manor was so friendly and accommodating. I made several calls and sent many emails during the planning stages of our wedding, and Jim and John were so great about getting back to me and answering all of my questions. They definitely made the planning feel pretty easy and stress-free! After one visit, we were planning to drive around to find a nice place to take some pictures for after the ceremony. John offered several ideas and then even hopped in his car and led us to a nice spot (which we ended up using!). We also used the grounds right at Acra Manor for some beautiful pictures with our bridal party.

The reception itself went so smoothly. Everything was set up perfectly and all of our guests had a wonderful time. I loved the upstairs room that the bridal party got to hang out in, which overlooked the cocktail hour. From cocktail hour, to dinner, to dessert (including a make your own sundae cart!), all of the food was delicious.

It was great having the place to ourselves! A lot of our family members and friends stayed for the night, and ended up booking all of the rooms. The feeling of the unrushed reception was so nice and relaxing. Just knowing that we didn’t have to get right out when the DJ left was wonderful. We got to spend more time with our friends and families after the reception, and it was nice getting to see everyone that stayed the next morning.

For everything that our wedding reception included, the price was outstanding. Thanks again to the entire staff at Acra Manor. All of our guests truly enjoyed themselves. You definitely helped make our special day even more unique and unforgettable!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Jennifer O
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We just had our wedding at Acra Manor on 9/22/12. We met with Jim and John for the first time months before and did not have a clue where to start with my wedding planning. They were a huge help, and very patient with my hundreds of questions. When it came to the weekend of the wedding, the whole place was ours. We had family traveling quite a ways, and it was nice to know they wouldn't have to worry about trying to find a hotel close to the reception. The rooms were clean and the grounds were nicely kept. When it came to the reception, everything was well prepared for us, we did not find ourselves having to ask for anything. They made our day very special!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank BraidenK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Acra
Hotel Vienna
Catskill Mountain Lodge
Catskill Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Palenville
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort

Been to Acra Manor Resort & Hotel? Share your experiences!