We visited the Seychelles and stayed at the Constance Ephelia for 12 days, the hotel itself was in Mahe and in a glorious setting and we had access to both the beach and several pools. The hotel had 5 restaurants however our favourite was Adam and Eve the Asian restaurant, we ate at this one the most and as it was both mine and my husbands birthday while we were there we visited the Cyann a la carte retaurant twice. Overall the food was expensive and living in Dubai we are used to this but we did hire a car for 3 days and went out and experienced some of the local food and toured the Island visiting the Takamaka rum distillery and eating on Eden Island a few nights which was a beautiful setting (be careful if you hire a car the Island is very very hilly with thin roads and monster blue buses that dont stop for anyone). The resort is quite large and they do provide large golf buggys to ferry you around(they arrive usually at 15 minute intervals) our room was amazing we had one of the Junior suites and there was a bottle of bubbly waiting for us on ice as we arrived, it was a very well located room right next to the beach and not far from one of the pools we couldnt have chosen better ourselves.If you visit Seychelles I would also recommend not only seeing Victoria the capital which is quite easy to see by hiring a car but also visit(by ferry) the beautiful Islands of La Digue and Praslin and drive over the causeway and see Eden Island too. We would definately recommend this resort and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Destinology, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island