Highly recommend Constance Ephelia as a destination:
Huge variety of things to do, or not to do- sail, paddle, windsurf,tennis,squash, gym, snorkle, swim, walk, rock climbing, zip wire, dive...
Choice of five restaurants, from buffet to fine dining. Three of them with your feet in the sand and all of them with beach and pool views
Big and very indulgent, and somehow very private, spa
Two official beaches, facing different winds
At least three smaller private beaches we have found
Choice of five types of accommodation, all very private and sympathetically spread in the natural landscape. Differs sizes and location means you can suit your needs perfectly
Everything made of natural materials - stone, wood, palm leaf roofs, granite and marble
Rain forests, beaches, granite boulders, white sand, clear water, mangrove swamps
Lots of private loungers, beach beds, secluded spots. No wonder half the guests are honeymooners!
Friendly staff who seemed to have learned our names within a day and who always greet you by name
Attentive resort managers who seem to know what you may need just before you thought of it yourself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island