We were lucky enough to visit Constance Ephelia in May, it's taken this long to review as I've been finding it hard to briefly surmise our experience. In brief, 2 stunning beaches offering totally different experiences. 5 different restaurant, the only one which disappointed was Adam and Eve. The standard of the buffet was generally the best we've experienced. Yes some of the drinks were expensive but we knew this before we arrived so that's certainly not a complaint. The weather wasn't the best but hey, the elements certainly aren't under the control of the management despite what some guests thought. And now to the best bit, the staff. They are a credit to the hotel, nothing was too much trouble and we made to feel very special. We had 2 very special nights at Cyann, wine matched night and a champagne night, worth every single penny! We had some fantastic food at a Seselwa, very good curries and a beautiful setting. Our favourite was Helios either on their a la carte nights, or their themed buffets, such lovely staff. On our last night there, they laid a table especially for us, it was so touching, candles, flowers, we felt like we were on our honeymoon!! Please ignore the negative reviews, this is a very special place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island