We spent 8 days at the resort and had a fantastic time. We are not resort type people but this place despite being big has a very cozy feeling to it and doesn't really appear like a big resort.
There are a lot of activities to choose from and the location is really good with the different beaches and all the pools, restaurants, etc.
We arrived very early from South Africa and were able to shower and change in the "arrival lounge" of the hotel, leave our bags there and have lunch on the beach while waiting for the room to be ready.
Very friendly and very good staff on the entire resort (restaurants, drivers, trainers, waiters, receptionists, beach staff, etc.)
Good gym, good equipment, there is even a special pool to do laps.
A great resort, simple and very comfortable, not crowded, where it is easy to feel relaxed and forget about time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island