“UNBELIEVABLE TOURGUIDE”

Discovery Agri Tours
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Mahe Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour on Mahe Island; it's a 9 to11 hour's tour. Including 45 minutes amazing snorkeling accompany by me,(you can bring along your equipment if not it can be provided), swimming, sites seeing, exotic and unique flora and fauna, wildlife animals ,visit the real creole culture, Victoria with its attractions, small trails, discover the secret amazing part of the island, taste the real creole food.... this is when I will take you to a nice and authentic creole restaurant to enjoy our amazing fish dishes including our famous Octopus curry and various local chutneys, the journey might even take you to my grandparent's creole house where i was born. (Special unique experience)(You will have a wonderful special tour with us and a unforgettable one; it will be a lively tour with me participating with you throughout your tour, there will be so much interaction, I will not just be sitting around in the car driving. I will make sure that you never forget Seychelles and DiscoveryAgritour and everything that we have to offer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Essen, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“UNBELIEVABLE TOURGUIDE”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had three unforgettable days with Alrick. This man knows everything about the seychelles. You can ask him whatever you want and you will get an answer. He shows you parts of the island you will never see with a "normal" tourguide.
If I could give him 10 points here, I would do it.

Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Schlieren, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful day-trip”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was my first trip to the Seychelles and during my stay on Mahé I wanted to see the island and learn about its people, plants and nature. I am so glad I found Alrick on Tripadvisor as his 1-day Mahé tour was fantastic. He showed my many beautiful places on the island, none of which were full of tourists and also took me to a few beaches I wanted to see. He showed me how his family lived and taught me the history of the island and showed me all the amazing plants that grow on the island. And since I was travelling alone he answered all the questions I had. It was truly an amazing day, that even the occasional rain couldn't spoil. I would recommend Alrick to anybody that wants to see the real Seychelles!

Visited July 2014
Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“This dude knows everything that worth knowing about Seychelles”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We been to Seycelles for like 23 days now, and this is our 2nd day at Mahe. Thankfully we found Alrick through Tripadvisor. We were 4 adults and 2 children (8 and 12). I've been to many excursions through my life, but this one had to be one of the better one ive been to. Alrick drove us around Mahe showing us famous beaches, small and hidden paradise spots and toured us around many known places. And from time to time we stopped to smell (and some of us taste) local spices .. And there were MANY spices (and fruits) - We was really amaced by the knowlegde he had about the floara of the Island!!! Thank you Alrick for showing us this Amazing Island - We had a blast ! You really do have Seychelles in your heart, and thats why your are #1 on Tripadvisor. I absolutly would reccomend spending a day with Alrick!! Ps.. give love to your mother... you have a lovley home :) -From us 6 (smart peoples) from the Cold North >Norway :)

Visited July 2014
Dixon, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Day with Alrick”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My family and I only had 3 days to spend on Mahe, and I don't think we could have picked a better way to spend one of our days than with Alrick. He picked us up that morning and took us all over the island. There is no way we would have seen even half as much on our own, not to mention the information we gained by having Alrick guide us. I highly recommend this tour, and I'd also recommend doing it toward the beginning of your stay so that you can really get a feel for Mahe! Thank you Alrick! (PS once Alrick learned it was my birthday the day of the tour his family put together a mini-birthday celebration for dinner. It was a birthday I will never forget!)

Visited July 2013
2 Thank shannymarie
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best guide ever, great experience”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have a great deal of experience with guides and tours, and have strong preferences in this area. To my preference, Alrick is the best I have ever seen. We were a group of 4 (2 couples), focused on Mahe, full day. The reasons it was great include the following: on time for pickup, incredibly efficient at transportation and logistics, very deep knowledge of the Seychelles that reflects a clear love of the country, great flexibility in terms of what we wanted to see, very responsive to tempo of the day and special requests, and very fun to be with. He honestly made the ride great fun, and that is not something I say lightly. Only regret is that we didn't have time to do another trip in our visit -- next time we will try something outside of the Mahe tour (although Alrick says there are other areas he wants to show us on Mahe!). Also, for administrative -- Francia is very nice and very efficient and friendly. So, overall, to give a star rating, I will quote Alrick's traditional response to a correct guess on flora or fauna quizzes, and Give.......Him.......Five....

Visited May 2014