“Superb Trip by Angel Travels to Ance Intendance”
Review of Anse Intendance

Anse Intendance
Ranked #1 of 80 things to do in Mahe Island
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have spent ten days in Mahe and wanted to go for a day trip from Beau Vallon to Ance Intendance. We tried to get there by a car we hired some days before, but I could not find the place and I found driving on the island much too stressful. The roads are narrow, and the signs not very visible. We had a small car, and the whole trip was just more stress than I could handle. So I decided to hire a private driver, and it was the best idea from my whole trip. We asked for a drived at the hotel Coral Strand, and they organized the driver for us.Our driver Trevor Gedeon arrived on time to the hotel, he was so kind and polite and drove us in a jeep very carefully and relaxed to the beach. This beach is amazing! Big wawes, beautiful scenery, just go there! The day trip with him was all worth it. As far as I remember, it was about 100$ for all of us, for the whole trip. He told us a lot about the insland, about the real life on the island, gave us a safe and pleasant drive and he did a very good job. I am writing this, because I was very unsure, if a private day trip would be a good idea, because it is not that cheep. After I wished I had asked him, instead of hiring that car... It was such a difference and it became our best day day on the island. As it was our last full day, I could not hire him again, but I would like to give this advise to you. Just do it, you will love the trip. Especially, if you want to visit a certain spot on the island, it is very much relaxing having a good and decent driver. Going to Victoria from Beau Vallon is easy, but Anse Intendance is quite far away, and it would have been a pity, to miss it. You can rach him at angeltravelsservices@hotmail.com.

All reviews
"fine sand"
"take pictures"
"the main road"

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We visited Anse Intendance on our last day on Mahe and boy was I glad I had. I had been rather disappointed with the rest of the beaches we had seen. Especially Beau Vallon beach which was the closest to our apartment. I just didn't see how the Seychelles were any improvement over Hawaii. But Anse Intendance was exactly what I had been imagining from the photos. Beautiful white sand, gorgeous waters, and best of all-- not too many people. I'm giving in 4 out of 5 because you're not supposed to swim there because of the currents. We watched the sunset from here and it is one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. Love.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is by far one of the best beaches in the world. It has a charm of its own. Its next to Banyan Tree Resort. It is one of the less populated beaches in Mahe. The moment you reach you are left spellbound by the natural beauty. The sand is soft and beach is clean. If you like to relax and enjoy a good time at a beach away from hustle bustle this is the place to go. It is a perfect place for photography . A MUST VISIT as per my recommendation.

1  Thank gavaksh
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Easily the best beach on Mahe! We were lucky to have some small waves and loads of fun!!! Beautiful sand wonderful colors and water!