We are frequent travellers, visiting so many places all over the world, so I`d try to be fair.
Stayed in November 2013 mountain view room.
- the place is really awsome - nice views, surrounding nature - just feeling of Seychelles.
- close to marverllose Copolia Trail - you just have to cross the road - you should certainly go there!
- Everything you need is in your room, nice furniture
- drinking water from the tap
- WI-FI connection in lobby is fast
- tasty and healthy food with good value for money
- very polite an helpful women working where.
if you dont mind the vicinity of beach - nice atmospheric place to stay for 2-3 nights.
- not really close to nice beaches.
- dangerous road or you`ll have to take taxi for enormous money. We had to return to hotel till sunset, not to drive at night.
- nothing at all in nearest surroundings - no shops, no restaurants.
- In the morning you`ll be waken up with dogs barking, the sounds from the busy road - and as in our case with the roar of grass-cutter.
- dirty towels - they smelled!
We always felt we were disturbing the staff - not good parking place taken, not ordered food in time and so on.
We decided to move to the beach (just to see the sunset on the beach on our last day) and not to stay the third prepaid night, and not even claimed our money back, but the attitude towards us changed greatly an once! They switched-off the WI-FI in lobby (it worked without question 3 days before!) and then I asked - what happened? Coralie just answered - "I dont know..." and went out.
We were really lucky to move to the beach this day - we found a really nice pleasant place.
Вы все время будете привязаны к отелю - нельзя смотаться на пляж 2-3 раза и не устать, ночью водить вообще не рекомендую, даже опытные водители будут удивлены, насколько опасны там дороги. Делать вечером нечего. Вообще нечего. Постоянное ощущение, что ты кому-то мешаешь. Завтрак вкусный, но очень скудный.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copolia Lodge is surrounded by peaceful mountains and embraces an ever-inspiring ocean view. A nearby spring provides fresh springwater which is offered in each room. The interiors of Copolia Lodge blend harmoniously with the natural surroundings: spacious, open, making large use of local materials in a spirit of colonial architecture, remembering Creole roots with sobriety and sophistication. The Beauvallon and Grand Anse beaches are just 15 mn away.Feel at home in the cosy lounge area. Grab a book, play board games, darts or snooker. Dip your toes in the private springwater swimming pool, sip a freshly-squeezed juice on the terrace or go for a hike and meet the wilderness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Copolia Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copolia Lodge Seychelles/Mahe Island