December 2011 we rented the Large (3500 sqf,350 sqm) house. It was fabulous. Everything you look for during a holiday was there: very quiet house in a middle of a huge park with nice trees, nice sea view and equaly outstanding was Magda, the funny, honest and exquisite maid who also cooked for us. You need a car to get there because there is a steep hill. Would love to go back. Merci Monsieur Paul and Magda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent bay of Anse la Mouche is La Residence with nearby attractions such as snorkeling, diving, deep sea and fly fishing. Each villas has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchenettes, and terraces with views of the bay. All bedrooms have overhead fans and some have air conditioning. Daily cleaning services and house linens provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hotel Mahe Island
- La Residence Seychelles/Mahe Island