Every time I go to Seychelles (which is quite often) I stay at La Residence in Anse La Mouche. It is self-catering which works out very well for me. The staff and office personnel are very helpful and flexible. Additionally they work with the clients to ensure they are very satisfied with their stay in Paradise. The location is away from the normal tourist trap areas and that suits me just fine. Anse La Mouche is a great place to swim, snorkel, kayak, boot or just relax on the beach. Wouldn't stay anywhere else, it is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent bay of Anse la Mouche is La Residence with nearby attractions such as snorkeling, diving, deep sea and fly fishing. Each villas has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchenettes, and terraces with views of the bay. All bedrooms have overhead fans and some have air conditioning. Daily cleaning services and house linens provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hotel Mahe Island
- La Residence Seychelles/Mahe Island