I am biased! I love the fact that I can just get away from it all. I feel the if you need more than is provided in this great gem then you should stay in the city.
I have always felt the owners and staff, to be very helpful going out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and is there anything else you might want(fresh fruit,someone to cook for you at least once and fill you in on what is on locally etc) Nothing is too much trouble, all you have to do is ask. Five star style, in shorts and a t shirt - what more could you want.
I have stayed here on many occasions as a couple, family and tribe of family Everytime it has been fantastic- don't change
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent bay of Anse la Mouche is La Residence with nearby attractions such as snorkeling, diving, deep sea and fly fishing. Each villas has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchenettes, and terraces with views of the bay. All bedrooms have overhead fans and some have air conditioning. Daily cleaning services and house linens provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hotel Mahe Island
- La Residence Seychelles/Mahe Island