We booked appartment which had 2 separate sleeping rooms ,two bathrooms and a spacious kitchen with the livving room.Veranda is amazing with a nice view over the bay Anse a La Mouche.
The garden is nice too.There was a barbecue place right in front of our house.Staff is nice and polite.We spent 10 days there.Keep in mind to rent a car to be able to visit Baie Lazare and Anse Takamaka.There is a restaurant a diving centre and a small cafe some 300m away in the village along the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent bay of Anse la Mouche is La Residence with nearby attractions such as snorkeling, diving, deep sea and fly fishing. Each villas has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchenettes, and terraces with views of the bay. All bedrooms have overhead fans and some have air conditioning. Daily cleaning services and house linens provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hotel Mahe Island
- La Residence Seychelles/Mahe Island