Unfortunately I can't recommend that place. The only good point is the location. There is about 50-100 metres to the Beau Vallon Beach which is quite nice but for sure not the best on the Mahe island. The bungalows aren't clean, everything is old and paper walls aren't a barier for lizards and mosquitos. For me it wasn't worth that price. In my opinion it can be good place for people who want to stay only next to this one beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A Home away from Home" Beau Vallon Bungalows is conveniently set back from the road yet a stone's throw away from the beautiful Beau Vallon Beach. Beau Vallon Bungalows is a fun and relaxating spot for your business or leisure travel in the Seychelles. We take pride in treating all our guests as individuals with our welcoming hospitable Seychellois staff that ensure your stay at Beau Vallon Bungalows is happy and memorable. We speak English, French, German, and Italian. Step in one of our nine spotlessly clean rooms with a choice between self-catering or regular double room. Enjoy your breakfast in the cozy garden or private porch. The bungalows and our friendly staff have gained a reputation for a warm and welcoming Creole atmosphere and we invite you to discover that for yourself. BOOK your stay at Beau Vallon Bungalows and experience Seychelles in a warm and welcoming Creole atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beau Vallon Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Vallon Bungalows Hotel Mahe Island
- Beau Vallon Bungalows Seychelles/Mahe Island