After I had broken my leg on La Digue, I had to go to the hospital on Mahe. To get on the condor flight I had to get a certificate from the airline which said: fit for fly. The attest, I got from the doctor who did the x-ray was not enough.
So Flory, the managerlady took over and made phonecalls with the right persons for almost 2 hours and finally drove me to the hospital again for the final doctors signing.
By the way Florys husband made a very tasty dinner ending with the best passionfruit cake I have ever had.
I saw only 2 relaxed dogs, which dont disturb at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamelah Beach Guest house and Apartments is situated on Mahé island, less than 10 minutes drive from the International Airport and about 25 minutes drive to the town centre, Victoria.The guest house is built on a private property, with white sandy beach directly by the sea. Located on the east coast we benefit from wonderful sunrise and the moonrise .Each apartment is self-catering and has an open plan layout with double bed with bathroom. Their is a kitchenette and sitting area. The apartments are fully air conditioned with individual private balcony with sea view. We also have giant tortoises on the property as our large slow pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jamelah Beach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamelah Apartments Hotel Mahe Island
- Jamelah Beach Guest House Seychelles/Mahe Island