We stayed in this place for a few days back in May 2011 and we enjoyed it. The full-scale kitchen was very handy and let us cook home and save money. The room itself was very good and spacious, nothing to complain at all. Few times we had issues with water supply, but it didn't really ruin our holiday. The hotel is situated on the eastern side of the island, so winds there were very strong sometimes and we could see (and smell) lots of seaweed after storms, so we went swimming to the western beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamelah Beach Guest house and Apartments is situated on Mahé island, less than 10 minutes drive from the International Airport and about 25 minutes drive to the town centre, Victoria.The guest house is built on a private property, with white sandy beach directly by the sea. Located on the east coast we benefit from wonderful sunrise and the moonrise .Each apartment is self-catering and has an open plan layout with double bed with bathroom. Their is a kitchenette and sitting area. The apartments are fully air conditioned with individual private balcony with sea view. We also have giant tortoises on the property as our large slow pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jamelah Beach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamelah Apartments Hotel Mahe Island
- Jamelah Beach Guest House Seychelles/Mahe Island