What a great place. Very well set up. Sitting right on the beach. Each night we sat with a drink watching the perfect sunsets. Wonderful staff and owners who really care about their guests, flowers on the bed, offers of advice and bookings, platters of fruit each morning and even laundered our clothes! Beau Vallon was the best beach on Mahe and often sheltered by the easterly winds. Great snorkelling on the northern point of the beach and we saw lots of colourful marine life.
A couple of small points .. It would have been good to have hot water in the kitchen sink and bathroom basin, but it wasn't a big deal. Sounds of the waves was a high point for us townies, but it might too much for some.
We all loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clef des Iles is composed of 4 duplexes located literally on the beach. Each duplex (around 120 m2 each) has two large attic bedrooms facing the majestuous Silhouette and North Island. The kitchen is fully equipped and internet is freely available through a wireless system. This ideal “on the beach home” is surrounded by charming restaurants and offers easy access to water sport facilities. The discrete Clef des Iles team takes care of daily cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Clef des Iles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clef Des Iles Hotel Mahe Island
- Clef Des Iles Mahe Island
- Clef Des Iles Seychelles/Mahe Island