“Happy Hibachi and Sushi Sensations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hana Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

Hana Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hana Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 681 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: CDTA Bus Transit conveniently located right on Western Ave.
Schenectady, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hibachi and Sushi Sensations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Very entertaining and delicious Hibachi dinner/show. If you like Sake, you should bring a designated driver, because the chef shoots sake liberally throughout the course of the dinner, to anyone who opens their mouth toward him. I highly recommend getting the full combination steak and lobster - surf and turf at it's best.
Their special rolls are delicious - especially the tempura selections, and their sushi is fresh, tasty and has large pieces of fish.
Service at the bar is fast and friendly; and I have often stopped in on a weeknight and been in and out in 20 minutes.

• Visited September 2013

“Excellent Hibachi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant. The price is definitely right and as most hibachi's are, absolutely delicious. We took the kids so the flashy show at the stove table wasn't really the way to go. They do have a nice private room that worked better for us. Also, that room is connected to a T.V. Room and when the kids restaurant time was up, we put their favorite show on and that bought us another relaxing hour.

If you like sushi, definitely try the Angry Dragon Roll. Trust me.

I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return whenever we are in the area.

Visited August 2013
Albany, New York
“Thank you!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Thank you, Shawn. you are one of the best manager I have ever met. We come to Hana very often, the food is good,but the sever is not very good, and the manager Dan, he is not good. He never came to us to make sure if we are OK. On friday night, we went Hana, I think the sever forgot about my white rice, Shawn was only one who care about us came to me asked me if everything is fine. I told him about mu white rice. Shawn took care of me, and broght children's chopstick when he saw my two little girls don't know how to use them. Thank you!!!Shawn. Thank you!!! Hana.

• Visited July 2013
Wynantskill, New York
“I live this food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Everything about Hana is done right. From the drink to the sushi to the main course. I'm always stuffed at the end and have leftovers for the next day.

• Visited May 2013
Schenectady, New York
“Good Japanese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

First time here and i loved it. Hibachi steak with noodles. Italian albacore salad fantastic. Would recommend.

• Visited June 2013