I lost power at my house and needed a room locally. Most area hotels were over $100.00 per nite, so I took a shot and stayed at Coccas for $54.95. The room was small but very nice,pretty much what I expect for a budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit 24 off I-90 & Exit 2E off I-87, Hot Waffles for Breakfast,AAA Approved & walking distance to Colonie Center Mall, Sears,Macy's, Barnes & Noble, LL Bean, Regal Theaters, CheeseCake Factory, PF Chang's & much more. 5 minutes to Albany Airport, 10 minutes to State Capital, 20 minutes to Saratoga Race Track & 50 minutes to Lake George & Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocca`s Inns And Suites Albany Airport
- Cocca`s Inns & Suites Albany Airport Hotel Albany
- Coccas Hotel Latham
- Coccas Inn And Suite