Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
  • Breakfast included
US$162
US$155
  • Pool
All reviewsalbany airportcooked to order breakfastrental caran early flighthotel restaurantpool and hot tubfront desk staffnext morninghotel is cleanshuttle servicefire pitwolf roadbusiness tripwould stay here againcomfortable roomsnice stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very clean, with nice front desk staff. Indoor pool and work out room, all in good condition.

Although, I thought I should not have to pay for breakfast, it was reasonably good and fresh.

The hotel is on a very nice walking path if you enjoy running or walking.

Grounds were well groomed, with colorful plantings.

Enjoyed the seating area in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ashley B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest--

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate the kind words regarding decor, hotel cleanliness, staff, the lobby, and the grounds. Because we do a hot, fresh, made to order breafkast, there is a cost associated with it. Next time you're in the area ask about our bed and breakfast package where the rate does include breakfast each morning. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a several night stay here while attending the Hall of Fame Ceremony at Cooperstown. Nothing wrong with this place, but it does need updating. They had a decent breakfast, with the ability to custom order eggs, but the selection was pretty plain vanilla on the other breakfast buffet items.

The rooms were kinda small, but clean. Not as nice as most Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at. This one looks quite a bit older, and needs freshening.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest--

I hope you enjoyed the Hall of Fame induction in Cooperstown. I'm glad you stayed with us while in the area and were able to enjoy breakfast. We do appreciate the feedback and are constantly trying to make updates and stay as fresh as possible. We do hope to be able to wow you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed for a week while visiting the Berkshires in Massachusetts. Nice area with access to many restaurants and shopping within a few miles.

Only issue was the initial room they put me in already had someone in it. They were very apologetic and got me another room. This was even though I was checking in very early.

Room Tip: I ended up with a handicapped accesible room.... Which was fine except that the shower flooded the bathroom floor... Probably due to,my i experience with such things...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest--

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the week you spent with us and that the location was convenient for you. We are sorry about the mix up during check in but are happy to hear it was solved quickly and we were able to get you in a room early in the day. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have traveled extensively during my career and cannot recall a more friendly, helpful staff nor a more pleasant overall experience. From the courteous and welcoming check-in to the manager's reception and very accommodating kitchen staff - - during both breakfast and dinner - my family & I could not have asked for anything more.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 429thomasf

Dear Valued Guest--

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and the staff and that we were able to exceed your expectations while traveling in the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Upon arrival at airport waiting over 20 minutes for the hotel van for the 2 minute ride to the hotel. Was repeatedly lied to by hotel staff about when the van would arrive. Had to take a cab to the hotel. When I went to check in no one on the hotel staff seemed to care about the needless 20 minute wait I had had late at night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Natalie R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear it was not a positive one. Thank you for allowing me to rectify this situation for you after checkout. I truly do hope this situation does not prevent you from stay with us next time you are traveling to the area.

Natalie