“Great Staff and Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We checked out at 4:30am for a 6am flight. The flight was delayed until 1:30. The front desk staff gave us our room (which had yet to be cleaned) back till noon. We were so grateful for their willingness to help us out. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ashley B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest--

I'm so glad your stay was a pleasant one! I'm sorry to hear your flight was delayed, but am happy you were able to relax with us while you waited. We hope to see you next time you fly out of Albany.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Recommend it very highly! Hotel is located very close to Albany Airport. Yet, the rooms are quite, and you never hear any noise. Hotel service is excellent. The restaurant of the hotel has very nice breakfast service, in addition lunch and dinner! In conclusion, if you like a quite place near airport in Albany, I recommend you to take a close look at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ashley B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest--

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you had an exceptional stay with us and enjoyed the service and restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was here for a business meeting, and since everything was arranged in advance there is not much I can say about the restaurant -- this is a well run, clean 3-star hotel that has lots of parking, nice looking public spaces and good service. The food we had was catered, so I don't know how good the restaurant is (others have commented). I would stay here if I needed to do an overnight near the airport...

Room Tip: try not to be close to the elevators....
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ashley B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest--

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay and meeting with us. I am glad everything went smoothly and hope your meetings were productive. I am happy to hear you would recommend us for an overnight near the airport and do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very clean, with nice front desk staff. Indoor pool and work out room, all in good condition.

Although, I thought I should not have to pay for breakfast, it was reasonably good and fresh.

The hotel is on a very nice walking path if you enjoy running or walking.

Grounds were well groomed, with colorful plantings.

Enjoyed the seating area in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest--

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate the kind words regarding decor, hotel cleanliness, staff, the lobby, and the grounds. Because we do a hot, fresh, made to order breafkast, there is a cost associated with it. Next time you're in the area ask about our bed and breakfast package where the rate does include breakfast each morning. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a several night stay here while attending the Hall of Fame Ceremony at Cooperstown. Nothing wrong with this place, but it does need updating. They had a decent breakfast, with the ability to custom order eggs, but the selection was pretty plain vanilla on the other breakfast buffet items.

The rooms were kinda small, but clean. Not as nice as most Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at. This one looks quite a bit older, and needs freshening.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest--

I hope you enjoyed the Hall of Fame induction in Cooperstown. I'm glad you stayed with us while in the area and were able to enjoy breakfast. We do appreciate the feedback and are constantly trying to make updates and stay as fresh as possible. We do hope to be able to wow you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed for a week while visiting the Berkshires in Massachusetts. Nice area with access to many restaurants and shopping within a few miles.

Only issue was the initial room they put me in already had someone in it. They were very apologetic and got me another room. This was even though I was checking in very early.

Room Tip: I ended up with a handicapped accesible room.... Which was fine except that the shower flooded the b...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest--

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the week you spent with us and that the location was convenient for you. We are sorry about the mix up during check in but are happy to hear it was solved quickly and we were able to get you in a room early in the day. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have traveled extensively during my career and cannot recall a more friendly, helpful staff nor a more pleasant overall experience. From the courteous and welcoming check-in to the manager's reception and very accommodating kitchen staff - - during both breakfast and dinner - my family & I could not have asked for anything more.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 429thomasf

Dear Valued Guest--

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and the staff and that we were able to exceed your expectations while traveling in the area. We hope to see you again soon.