“Clean, average service for the price”

Days Inn Albany SUNY
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Albany

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel itself is strangely set up and to be honest, a bit creepy. The beds were acceptable but the metal frame was jutting out and I whacked my leg/foot a couple of times. The lighting was very poor and awkward. The TV was an ancient, enormous tube. The bathroom was tiny with a lousy stall shower that had mold on the curtain. I was staying there with a friend and I called the front desk to ask for an extra towel but the man at the front desk was the *only* employee working at the time and he said I had to come up to the front to get it. But it was 11:30pm and I was already in my PJs so I didn't go. I called ahead to ask what their continental breakfast was (I'm a vegan and wanted to make sure they would have something I could eat) and I was told they would have: apples, bananas, yogurt, breads for toast (with jelly or butter) cereal, oatmeal, hot cocoa, coffee, danishes, and muffins, so I figured I could make due. The apples had bruises, the bananas were green, the only bread they had looked like Wonderbread, and the cereal was shredded wheat and Cheerios. OJ was from concentrate. Even though I wouldn't have eaten the muffins or danishes anyway, they were *clearly* from a cheap box.

At $80, the room was WAY overpriced. I have stayed in hotels that were infinitely better for $100.

Room Tip: Don't go!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
nashua
Reviewed 13 April 2014

As a Guest here for now six years, I have no complaints. The hotel is above average and the Service is even better. Being in a similiar Business, it is nice to see the Team effort by All who make my many stays enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2014
Travellers also viewed these Albany hotels
Best Western Sovereign Hotel - Albany
Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany
Ramada Plaza Albany
Ramada Plaza Albany
#36 of 50 in Albany

Been to Days Inn Albany SUNY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Albany SUNY

Property: Days Inn Albany SUNY
Address: 1230 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203-3326
Region: United States > New York > Albany
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Albany SUNY 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Albany SUNY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Albany Guilderland Hotel Albany