“A very busy place, but worth the confusion”
Review of Bountiful Bread

Bountiful Bread
Ranked #49 of 699 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 6 December 2012

We were there for lunch during a business trip. It was packed - which in itself says a lot about the place. It's a big place, with lots of choices. The descriptions of the food leave something to be desired, so ask lots of questions. They're ok with that. I'd recommend it for lunch anytime.

1  Thank Al-Sue-Maine
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Thank you for reviewing Bountiful Bread. We'll take a look at the food descriptions to see how they fall short...thanks for bringing to our attention. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Every time I am in this restaurant it is bustling and once you eat the food you will know why! I've tried their soups, salads, breads and sandwiches and you cannot go wrong! I recommend stopping here whether its a break from shopping at Stuyvesant Plaza or Crossgates.

1  Thank Widgeon14
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Widgeon,

Thank you for the great review. We are fortunate to have an awesome team of chefs, pastry chefs, bread bakers, dishwashers, and counter folks who really care about infusing "love" into the Bountiful Bread guest experience.

We look forward to serving you, and please always let us know how the experience could be improved.

Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

Great daily specials. Food is very good,especially the soups. Can be crowded.Used to be hard to order but new system seems to be working better.

1  Thank BTL2010
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Thank you so much. .

Reviewed 17 October 2012

The staff was very courteous and friendly. The fireplace was inviting and the food was very satisfying. A very pleasant experience.

1  Thank Jessie B
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Thanks Jessie B.

Super glad you liked. Check out our FB page for updates on the breakfasts, pastries, soups and breads of the day.

Brian White
VP White Management

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I’m a pretty regular customer at Bountiful Bread, and thought it would be a good idea to finally review it! Bottom line: great place to scratch that need for yummy homemade soups and fresh, grilled sandwiches. It’s such better quality than some of those non-local, chain-based dining establishments in the area. I don’t know why people go there when they can come here – your money is spent on much better-quality ingredients and the staff is genuinely friendly. And any time I can support a local business is a “plus” in my book.

I do also want to point out something not a lot of people seem to know about: Bountiful Bread has a fantastic bakery, too. Their cupcakes, muffins and other baked goods are delicious. The cake is always fresh, and the frostings and other toppings are the just the right amount of sweet and satisfying. Most recently I had the pleasure of trying their Pumpkin Whoopie Pies… holy moly, those are amazing. I will crave those on a regular basis. Shame it’s not pumpkin season all year long! And of course, their bread is top-notch, too. ;-)

Bountiful Bread can get pretty busy at lunchtime, but for good reason (on that note: I’ve never *not* been able to find a place to sit to enjoy my lunch). Good choice for after a day at Crossgates, too, to get a break from the mall scene.

Definitely recommended – give it a try!

2  Thank Ashley D
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Ashley,

Amazing review. Thank you so much!!

It's great when our guests really get what we're trying to do. We at Bountiful Bread are super passionate about using local ingredients, scratch-baking everything, and creating a great experience for our guests. It's wonderful when people realize how we're different from those non-local, chain-based dining establishments to which we're sometimes compared.

Thanks Ashley, we look forward to serving you again soon,

Brian White