“Okay for a nights stay”

Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany
Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Albany

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have never been treated so disrespectful ever in any hotel I've ever stayed at. Check in time 3pm when I checked in close to 7 pm my room that I reserved and pd for wasn't ready. I drove 5 hours with my elderly mom and my site. So we reserved a double room with 2 beds what we settled for was a king bed and pullout sofa so we then needed more pillows. Called the front desk Bonnye states we have none available. Imagine a hotel with no extra pillows. You enter the hotel to check in and you don't get asked what can I help you with. You get mame what do u need in a sarcastic tone. I do Yuri of say this manager needs to hire faster cleaners since they are still cleaning rooms at 7. And professional customer services that know how to deal with the public. They are fed pushing customers away if I didn't pay in full I would of walked out after telling the staff how they are treating the public. This is my last stay at this place

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Marilyn12110, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

WOW!!! Your TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our Travelodge Inn & Suites, Albany Airport sure got my attention.

I will speak with Bonnye to see why we did not have extra pillows available. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I apologize that you did not get the room type that you requested.

You are 100% correct in commenting that our Housekeeping Department needs improvement. Our General Manager has been out on medical leave due to back surgery. Currently, our Owner is at the property filling in and interviewing additional Housekeeping staff.

If you decide to “try” us one more time, please contact me directly at 518-785-6626, Ext. 174 or mar@coccas.com. I am confident that you will be pleased with your room and our staff’s service.

Marilyn Seidner
Director - Guest Relations
Travellers also viewed these Albany hotels
Red Roof Inn Albany Airport
#28 of 50 in Albany
Days Inn Albany SUNY
Days Inn Albany SUNY
#32 of 50 in Albany

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany

Property: Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany
Address: 42 Wolf Rd, Albany, NY 12205-2603
Region: United States > New York > Albany
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Albany
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany 2.5*
Great Location, AAA Approved, Friendly Staff, Albany Airport, State Capital, SUNY, RPI, Siena College, Saratoga Race Track, Cooperstown & many Hospitals are only minutes away. Colonie Center Mall accross the street...Regal Theaters, Barnes & Noble, Macy's, Sears, Christmas Tree Shop, LL Bean, Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's, Buca diBeppo, Chile's, Hooter's, IHop and Dunkin Donuts are all with walking distance. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Inn & Suites Albany Hotel Albany