Hilton Albany
US$125
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$126
Red Roof
US$174
  • Breakfast included
1,276 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecapitol buildingamtrak stationhotel shuttleshuttle servicetimes union centerfront desk staffnew yorkbusiness tripbed was very comfortablevalet parkinglobbyconferencecapitalsherwinstatestarbucks
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My son and I stayed in the Hilton, Albany while attending the Baseball Hall of Fame induction in Cooperstown. It is about and hour and a half's commute. We enjoyed the hotel. Every member of the staff we encountered was warm and friendly and the person who checked us in stayed past her going home time to help us.
The hotel was clean and the main thing that I could see that needed attention was the bathtub had some missing pieces of porcelin.

Room Tip: The parking lot was a little tricky to get in. If you drive through the lobby entrance it will be on your left as you reach the exit.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ted S
JD-GM-ALBHH, General Manager at Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Ted S,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Albany. It was truly a Hall of Fame year for Atlanta Braves fans. I hope you and your son enjoyed the induction ceremony and Cooperstown. Thank you as well for metioning your bathtub. I have included my email address below and if you are so inclined I would love a direct email so that I can get your last name and see what room you stayed in, so that I may repair the tub.

Regards,

john.d'adamo@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel was great. We did not arrive till late at night, and had to leave early in the morning. Hilton Honors is the best. The hotel staff were very friendly . The beds were very comfortable and the room clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Darlene M,

Thank you for your recent Five Star review on Trip Advisor. I was happy to read that our Front Desk team recognized you as an HHonors member and that your were able to enjoy the benefits of being a Hilton HHonors member. We look forward to serving you again upon your next visit to Albany

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Mohammad and shireen were fantastic at check in Patricia and julienne at breakfast just exceeded expectations and housekeeping Joanne was very efficient an overall wonderful experience from start to finish I could not have asked for more

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Alsbn

Dear Alsbn, Thank you for your recent Five Star review of the Hilton Albany on Trip Advisor. We are very happy that our Front Desk team of Mohamed and Shirin exceeded your expectations upon arrival. Also, thank you for recognizing both Patty and Jullian in Charter Restaurant. Nice to know that you had a wonderful breakfast experience !! Lastly, I am glad that you were pleased with your Room Attendant Joanne. Our team will always strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you again.

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were *thrilled* with the lovely and extremely accommodating staff at the Hilton in Albany. Already a great city to visit, our trip was made monumentally better by our wonderful interactions with the Hilton's staff, including Tim, Yvonne, and Tom, who were genuinely sweet and helpful individuals, patiently recommending various items off their Room Service menu, as well as being extremely caring in regards to our last minute stay and the sensitive circumstances surrounding our trip. I would not hesitate to come back to Albany and walk through the city with its beautiful architecture, and to have a chance to interact with such friendly people once again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lia S
JD-GM-ALBHH, General Manager at Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Lia S,

Thank you for your recent Five Star review of the Hilton Albany on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that your entire visit was positive and memorable. There certainly is some amazing Architecture in Downtown Albany. I am happy that you enjoyed the sites. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our Front Desk and Room Service Associates. Tim and Yvonne at the Desk are pleasant, friendly and very professional, as well as Tom in Room Service. Our Staff are what make our hotel a special and memorable experience.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was very impressed with nearly every aspect of the hotel experience. Check-in was efficient and courteous, the room is modern, clean, and stylish (with a gorgeous west-facing view of the Statehouse), and all the staff members have been professional and helpful. Very, very happy with my stay.

Room Tip: West-facing rooms (x04 through x20) overlook the statehouse; East-facing rooms (x00 through x03; x21 through x29) overlook the Hudson River. 15th floor is the top.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear AlbanyGeo,

Thank you for your recent Five Star review of the Hilton Albany on TripAdvisor.com. I was very happy to read that your Check In was smooth and professional and that your Guest Room was Clean and had a spectacular view of the Statehouse . Most importantly I was pleased to see that our staff serviced you as a Hilton staff should.

Yours in Service,