“Civil War”

The Irish American Heritage Museum
Ranked #29 of 67 things to do in Albany
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The exhibit was about the Irish and Irish-Americans who fought on both sides of the American Civil War. Very interesting to learn of the different regiments from both sides and where they fought. The exhibits do change occasionally to keep it fresh if you are able to return. The library has some excellent resources.

1  Thank whistlepunk

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

I went there on a Sunday according to their website they are open from 12:00 to 4:00 well that wasn't the case. From the outside it looks very small. I still plan on going there but I will make sure I call a few days in advance. Once I actually get to check this place out I will update this review but for now I'm going to give it a average rating.

4  Thank StevenZ123
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I've visited twice since this opened several years ago. The exhibit space is small, but they do provide periodic events and lectures, which are interesting (Have not yet checked out the library, but this looks like it may have useful resources for the researcher.)

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I attended a fantastic art opening and also took a tour of the museum at the same time. Great library and very interesting.