“Excellent local lunch place”
Review of T J's Cafe

T J's Cafe
Ranked #72 of 697 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have been to TJs three times and each time the food was delicious. The waitresses were friendly and efficient. It seems like they have a very loyal crowd. The French dip was wonderful...best I ever had. I will go there again and again.

1  Thank JudyMaryCatherine

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Service was excellent. Our server was friendly and efficient,even though the place was fairly busy. I had 14 oz. Prime rib special, which Came w/salad, vegetable (zucchini, very good), & potato.
The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 was the prime rib was too fatty. Other than that the meal was good. Will definitely return and recommend to others.

2  Thank hubguy
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I had a chicken parm with ziti. I like the sauce and the chicken was good. The service was good. The portions were large and the prices were reasonable.

3  Thank dg3000
Reviewed 7 February 2013

You know the time; bloodsugar low, hungry and you just need to eat. Then TJ`s pops up, not only good food, but also nice staff, good menu and good service. Food quick on the table, fresh coffee and just try the chocolate cake!! Do like Nike says; just do it!!

2  Thank sah06
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I have been to TJ's several times with partner or friends and have never been disappointed with the service or with our meals. My partner loves reubens and claims that TJ's has one of the best. I personally love rare roast beef sandwiches and have never been disappointed. I would also recommend their home-made soups...Delicious!

2  Thank sunshine1252

Been to T J's Cafe? Share your experiences!