“Good Chinese...”

Dining options: Delivery
Albany, New York
“Good Chinese...”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I always liked eating at The Capitol House. Their food is good and staff is friendly, especially May, she is a nice person and seems to say Hello where ever she sees you, always smiling.

Visited August 2012

VT
“Meh. Cheap lunch.”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I was in town for a conference and wanted something other than a burger, so I took a chance on the Capitol House Chinese Kitchen. I don't feel ill or anything, so that's good. The food was pretty mediocre, just your basic 'american' chinese food, overly sweet, luke warm, etc;

I guess it's what I expected, tough to think I'd be getting much else for $6...

• Visited May 2012
Pflugerville, Tx
“Don't Bother!”
Reviewed 11 October 2009

Worse Chinese food ever! We odered Teriyaki Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken and fried scallops. Both dishes were tasteless with huge uncooked pieces of carrots and greenpeppers. Definately needed salt or something! We couldn't eat the chicken but did pick the shrimp out. Scallops were okay.