“Impressive”

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Boca Raton
“Impressive”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I couldn't believe how clean this hotel was! The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic! There were so many choices to choose from . The employees really cared and were very nice. I was totally impressed. Computer access was easy and I would visit this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this review, 17 January 2013
Thank you for a great review and thanks for sharing it on tripadvisor!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Nice rooms,courteous staff, good value with breakfast/dinner included on weekdays. On Weekends serve breakfast only. Parking can be a challenge to get close to a door. Heated pool and workout area a nice amenity.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel. It is much appreciated. We do have a total of 6 entrances around the hotel, so it is a bit unusual to hear about the parking near an entrance. Either way, I'm sorrya bout that and hope that everything else trumps the parking issue...see you soon!
Reviewed 9 January 2013

First thing i noticed wad the Coffee pot was dirty wich lead me to belive the Room was not clean. i was looking for my infants pacifier and noticed there were eyeglasses under the bed skirt which led me to believe the room was def not cleaned I started looking around more being creeped put by the old eye glasses and notice a white substance or spilled milk on the table which was easily wiped away by myself I left the front desk upon departure and the girl just smiled and said sorry thank you also the are where the hot tub was paint was chipping off the wall and ceiling all over the ground. I paid 154 $ for one night this was my experience the staff is nice breakfast was good. But I would not stay again very disappointed with the cleaness if the room I had king suite with extra bedroom

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your review. I want everyone to know that we have discussed this already and because of your dissatisfaction, have refunded you for the entire stay. We issued the refund because we failed. In this particular instance, we failed. We are considerably better than this and hopefully our previous and future reviews will support that for anyone else who may read this and question our cleanliness. We made a mistake and we failed our guest and ourselves, but we will learn from it and we will be better because of it.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stayed here for one night before catching a flight and what a wonderful hotel. We had a studio and there was so much room. The studio had a full kitchen, huge shower and a separate area to wash up and get ready. I love this idea since one person can get ready while the other is using the shower. Breakfast was a hot breakfast, lots of choices, and constantly replenished when the different dishes were running low. Although it is located close to the airport and on a major road, we had no issues with noise at all. The staff were very friendly and helpful, which is always a bonus when traveling. The next time we are flying out of Albany - this will definitely be our place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Thank you for a great review and thank you for selecting our hotel to spend the night at. I think it's great that you posted this information because many people may think that our hotel is ONLY an extended stay hotel. While we do, indeed, cater to the guest staying 5 or more consecutive nights, we absolutely love having the one and two night stays too! We want to accommodate everyone. Thank you so much for this review.
Readfield, Maine
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We weren't at this Homewood for long, but my 5 year old asked if we could stay there again. She really liked their lobby. Everything felt very new and crisp.

We had driven a 10 hour leg that leg and we were exhausted. I felt welcomed at check-in and a Pizza Hut down the street delivered to the family rather quickly. The front desk called my room to verify I had a delivery. I thought that was a nice security touch.

The room was very clean and neat as a pin. Like all Homewoods, there was ample room to spread out in and the kids took advantage of it. I usually take them to the pool, but I had forgotten my swim trunks in the rush to leave home. I wish I could comment on the pool.

We had one issue with the person staying above us. I believe they may have been exercising and all we could hear was constant thumping on our ceiling, like an exercise video was being followed. I called the front desk, but then thought different about it and told them to disregard. Eventually the thumping was done.

We left the next morning very early, but the staff placing the breakfast items supplied us with coffee to go, yogurts, juices, and those tiny boxes of cereal for the children.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for an outstanding review of your stay at our hotel. I'm very glad that we were able to be that big sigh of relief after such a long drive. I wish you did have the opportunity to relax in the pool too, but there's always next time! Please don't ever think twice about having us look into any disturbance during your stay. We are here to ensure the total safety, security, and comfort of everyone. Thaat being said, thank you, again, for such a great review.
Albany, New York
Reviewed 6 January 2013

For 27 days this hotel was our home... It's a very nice "home"... the staff were very friendly & helpful. The place was very clean & quiet. Good location... free shuttle car service along Wolf Road, & Juliane's school. We had a full kitchen - (I only have to cook 3x) ... breakfast / dinner were included. Good food, although I missed rice. Free wifi even in our room, & free use of the laundry machine...I'm going back there again to use the swimming pool.

Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Thank you, Cecille! It was an absolute pleasure having you and your family here. I'm so glad that we were able to be your home away from home for those 27 days. Anytime you want to check back in to use that awesome heated indoor pool of ours, just let me know! Thank you for a great review.
Middletown, New York
Reviewed 29 December 2012

This was a great hotel - we stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was tremendous. Soo much room. Had a full kitchen including dishes and glasses. They had a complementary hot breakfast and a dinner. Food was very good. Everyone that works there is very friendly and helpful. Once we checkin the front desk called to check with us about the room. Very quiet. Enjoyable stary - would do it again without any thought.

Room Tip: If you have a family go for the two bedroom suite