“Right at home”

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Pembroke Pines, United States
“Right at home”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This hotel made me feel right at home. Quick check-in. Helpful staff. Great meals. Clean room. Great location. Free WiFi. I was very comfortable and was able to get my work done. Will definitely stay here again for my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Arlington, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Again Homewood suites was a very enjoyable stay after a long day working. I would stay here again when back in this area. Everything you needed was in the area from good eating places to entertainment to shooping. The staff was just the best and the room was always ready when returning after a long day.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michelle D, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
I never get tired of saying thank you. Thank you for taking the time to comment on a venue such as this. I hope we can accommodate you again in the near future.
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 26 November 2013

As a business travler, I am on the road 98% out of the year. This is the by far the best hotel in all of ALBANY, NY

The front desk staff is great , the breakfast and dinners are wonderfull
Excellent houskeeping and maintanence.Kudos to Michelle and her staff, keep up the great work!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Another great review of our hotel and I couldn't be happier. Having comments left for us from someone with your backround who is on the road 98% of the time is really special. I cannot put into words how greatful I am. Thank you!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have traveled on business for the past 10 years and stay in many hotels; some for extended periods of time. I have never experienced such excellent customer service and quality in a hotel. I was very fortunate to come across this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I cannot say enough nice things about the accommodating, friendly staff, and quality of food/services. If you are ever in Albany, you will definitely want to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Your comments are so greatly appreciated. We know how busy everyone's schedules are these days so you taking the time to comment is so greatly appreciated. We hope we can accommodate you again in the future. Thank you.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Albany, New York three times since last May. I cannot say enough about the location, the cost, the clientele, the beautiful, clean rooms, and, of course, the breakfast, dinner, and wine. It truly is home away from home when I am working in Albany. The associates who work at the front desk are friendly, efficient, and knowledgable. Make your next stay in Albany the Homewood Suites by Hilton.

Room Tip: EVERY room is a good room. I like to bring specific foods and beverages when I travel, and each room...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
We are fully dedicated to our guests and understand that we are nothing without them. I want to thank you for this very nice review and we hope to see you back in Albany again really soon!
great river, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

we stayed overnight and the place is extremely clean. the staff was great and breakfast was a good way to start the day. we have been to the Albany area many times and this is the place we always choose to stay. they have never let us down.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I cannot tell you how much it means to us that we are the place you always choose to stay when in the Albany area and it means even more to us that you recognize the cleanliness of our suites. Cleanliness is the most repeated comments that we receive and it is something we are so very proud of. Thank you
Scarborough, Maine
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Spent Halloween night at this hotel. Greeted by costumed employees handing out treats. Fun, free evening meal with a festive atmosphere. Clean, comfortable, and roomy suite. Easy location off highway.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Michelle D, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Halloween here at the hotel was so much fun! Even our guests really got into it and dressed up with us. It was truly just a spooktacular night.