“Hopefully Better Next Time”

Druthers Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 701 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I suppose the good beer, excellent calamari appetizer, roomy interiors, and happy waitstaff can make up for a lot. However to be candid the mac and cheese dishes we tried were… dreadful. It looked more like primordial cheez whiz extra thick soup, where there was far more cheese than macaroni or other ingredients. A better dish name might be melted cheese block and mac. Maybe it was just a glitch. Would like to return someday for the beer, but definitely will try a different dish from the menu.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Their Mac and cheese is epic!!! They have amazing calamari as well, along with great servers make the visit memorable.

1  Thank KatLew1213
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Not only is their beer amazing, so is the food and service! I opted for the pizza when we were there and it was delicious! I also sampled one of their "sour" beers and ended up taking home a growler full!! Love this place!

1  Thank 312oceangirl
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Had a late lunch on a Sunday with family last week. Have been there a maybe 10 times and have always been happy with the food, beer and wait staff. The atmosphere is fun and exciting with frequent updates to the menu and many very well made beers.

The macaroni and cheese skillets are insane. We love the one with pulled pork and coleslaw on it. The amount left for take home makes a great lunch the next day !

2  Thank Greg C
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Great mac and cheese, yummy salads...was able to order a half-portion and accommodated my request to leave out the barely in my salad and authentic Buffalo wings...plump and juicy. Loved the laid back atmosphere in this re-purposed warehouse. Our server was attentive and allowed three old friends to have a relaxing meal and all the time we wanted to socialize. Brought the extra food home as their portions are generous...my husband scarfed them down. My next visit will be with him!

2  Thank smartcookie1916

Been to Druthers Brewing Company? Share your experiences!