“Needs Options”

Crave Burgers + Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #123 of 701 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 3 June 2016

We tried several burger varieties, beef and lamb and shrimp, and they were all pretty darn good. Accurately cooked, fresh buns, nicely topped. One significant area for improvement though, are options for sides. There are plenty fried options, but for those that avoid french fries and other fried foods, the only options were green salads. There are so many possible sides that could be offered, unsure why it is limited to the fried stuff or green salads. Cost maybe? We also weren’t fans on the flat metal trays and wax sheet that are used to serve the burgers and would much prefer plates. This place can be a 'complete' burger place with a few more options.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

We tried crave today checking out a different burger place. Had a cheeseburger, the onion burger, and truffle fries. Pretty good (far from the best) until I took a bite half way though the cheeseburger and revealed a hair. That ruined our appetite! Server did nothing about it, not even an apology! Not going back.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

What a great little burger place. The location makes parking hard as it only has street parking. The place was larger then expected inside. They have some counter seating and a few tables in the side room. Prices were very reasonable. We had the BBQ burger with pulled pork, onion ring and BBQ sauce. It was huge, messy and delicious. We split an order of fries and we were completely stuffed. Service was quick. Great for a fast and casual meal.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I had the black and blue burger and it was cooked to perfection! Huge and juicy and so tasty!!! My husband had a loaded hot dog and we shared the loaded crave fries and they were equally as amazing!! I haven't been this impressed with a burger joint in years!!! Highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2016

My friend and I met here for burgers after hearing the rave reviews. Parking is a little hard depending on what time you go (street parking) and if you're there after dark, it can be a little sketchy, so just be street smart.

But the food is what we went for and it was worth it.

My friend ordered one of the burgers on the menu with bacon-- I'm not sure which one-- and it was good, but VERY VERY Greasy. So greasy that her bottom bun was kind of mushy.

I made my own combo - turkey burger, arugula, black bean spread, ketchup, avocado and egg... it was DELICIOUS. The sweet potato fries were also a hit (even warmed up the next day in the oven).