“Decent place to stay.”
Review of Albany Marriott

Albany Marriott
Ranked #19 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I stayed at the Albany Marriott for business. Hotel service was great, but the hotel seems old despite remodeled rooms and lobby.

Convenient to airport and nearby food, Starbucks and shopping.

Price seemed high for the area.

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed 24 July 2012

We stayed here for a wedding and we were very please with everything. There was no problem that we had. Would stay there again, if we needed to. Very close to the airport. A big plus it is near Dunkin Donuts, and the mall too..

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

The service was excellent. I had a problem with my air conditioning which broke at 4:00am. They were good in crediting 10$ off my invoice. We stayed one night checked out and came back the next day. The second room I had was not so clean and smelled like cigarette. They credited 20% off our invoice. Just bad lucky I guess. We were overall satisfied. Once again A1 for the great service. Breakfast in on the expensive side ($15) but the quality is there. Also, no complaints from the airplanes passing low from the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Martymart8864
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Beautiful hotel, very clean, close to the highway. Great rooms, nice lobby and pools, Sunday breakfast buffet was amazing!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GenaU12
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This Marriott is especially nice because of the outdoor and indoor pools. The food in the restaurant is good, and the rooms are updated and well-maintained. Comfortable beds. A perfect stopover for our family-- providing the kids with lots of pool time, and an easy, relaxing, no-surprises respite for everyone.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

Great hotel with excellent staff. I travel a lot, and stay at many Marriotts. This one is above and beyond what I expected. An indoor and an outdoor pool, a great fitness center with high end equipment. A concierge lounge on par with larger city Marriotts, and very attentive staff. My wife had a small mishap leaving the concierge lounge, and spilled burning coffee on her hand. Two employees immediately came to her aid and really went above and beyond what I would have expected. I would definately reccommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay in the capitol region.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 2 July 2012

So I stayed in may and it was horrific. I check in at 2am and all I here is bangin in each side room besides me like its a frat club. Lets say I got no sleep. I was on a 10hr trip so this made me very upset so when I complained to the front desk they do nothing. I call and they then tell me no refunds, and proceeded not to take care of the issue. I would go to another Moriott or another hotel before I ever go here again.

Room Tip: Don't go here it's not good news!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan L
Travellers also viewed these Albany hotels
Renaissance Albany Hotel
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center
Courtyard by Marriott Albany Thruway
Courtyard by Marriott Albany Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Albany / SUNY Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany

Been to Albany Marriott? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Albany Marriott

Address: 189 Wolf Road, Albany, NY 12205
Region: United States > New York > Albany
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Price Range: £95 - £196 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Albany Marriott 3.5*
Revel in rare blends of style and structure at the Albany Marriott. Our Albany hotel's location is conveniently positioned on Wolf Road, just a short trip from Albany International Airport making us great for all travelers. Spacious, thoughtfully crafted hotel rooms feature top-tiered amenities built for relaxation and a ergonomic work area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Albany Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Albany Marriott Hotel Albany