Kolon Seacloud Hotel
  • Beachfront
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
All reviewswashing machinevips restaurantrestaurants and barshotel roomconvenience storeyogurtbusiness tripkorean stylebig roomhaeundae areastayed here for nightskitchenetteelevatorfloorwifiroomyheating
Reviewed 2 May 2014

i stayed here for two weeks for work. It was chosen by the company i work for so I had no idea of what it would be like before i got there but i have no complaints. I had a very spacious room with a great sea view of the ocean and the beach across the road. My room had a small kitchen with washing machine, nice bathroom and very comfortable beds. It also has your own personal wifi router in the room which meant no trying to share the same signal with the rest of the rooms on your floor. A rare treat in hotels in South Korea.

Really can't fault anything. Having read other reviews since returning the breakfast is served in a different building over the road but this wasn't a big deal.

I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the higher levels for a great view. Probably at least floor 15 or above. There are 30 floors in total. There are smoking and non smoking floors too.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MissBoo
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I've stayed 2 nights there with my wife in April. Hotel itself is not luxury, service apartment may be a better name to describe its facilities and services standard. With the reasonable room rates it is quite value for money. We paid extra 33,000 won for early check in at 9:00am and received free upgrade from standard double to a suite with around 500 sq feet. Room is clean and fully furnished. Seaview is breath taking although it was partly covered by another hotel situated in opposite side. Convenient location is the hotel's top attraction. You only need taking 3 minutes walk to reach the famous dining street where located over 30 seafood and traditional Korean restaurants. If you''re a night life lover, the pubs nearby with different styles shall be enough to satisfy you. In all, the hotel given us a good stop to relax , taste Korean food and sightseeing.

Room Tip: It's not worthy to pay extra monry for securing a Seaview room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night for a business trip. Room was quite nice, with a view of the ocean. My colleague stayed in this hotel for three months, and I can see why. Very spacious accommodation, with a kitchenette and washer/dryer. Excellent!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BChoi33
Reviewed 28 January 2014

As the title says, I actually lived in this hotel in a Deluxe Family Suite. It was company-paid and company chosen, so I didn't have much say; but regardless, the hotel is very nice and exceeded my expectations. The cleanliness of this hotel is amazing. Being that I lived in the room for a period of about 2 months, I kept things very tidy, but the cleaning service still came everyday. I forget the room number but I had massive windows overlooking haeundae beach straight ahead and to the right, and the grand hotel/casino to the left. Relaxing at night while watching some TV and overlooking the beach was amazing. My kitchen was an actual kitchen; not a kitchenette. I could cook a full meal and fully stock my 3/4 fridge. It was very practical for one person living there.

I do have to say that the pool was great! Friends of mine that worked/lived in the surrounding areas loved coming by and using the pool/hot tub with me. You can lounge by the pool and overlook the beach. The pool goes right up to the edge; so you can be IN the pool and still have a view. The pool area was very clean always and there was never a shortage of towels.

Parking was ample and was provided by the hotel. Traffic can get a little wild in the morning/evening, so getting in/out of the garage can be difficult, but that's no fault of the hotel.

If you're planning on heading to the HB part of Busan, stop in to the U2 Bar down stairs. That was pretty convenient for me being so close. Lot of expats and english speaking people go here.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2013

very good location in the heart of the touristic area. Fantasic because of the use of the pool, the rooms are like miniappartment where you can cook as well. Clean and friendly staff. HIghly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business