Elysee Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hotel Noah(Busan)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewssteam bathbusan towerjagalchi fish marketremote controlwalking distancebig tvnampo dongbasic breakfasthotel stayair conmetro stationplace is cleanlanguage barrierspeak good englishmotelpccoz
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

A family run motel.. Owner is very good at giving advice on how to go and where to go.. It's located at a corner upslope but still near to the metro station..
Room was big and clean with a water dispenser. When I need a cab to the airport, the owner help me to get a cab to the car park without any extra charges so we do not have to carry our heavy luggage to the main road! Definitely staying there again!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stay in elysee hotel during my stay in busan on May , I am very lucky that they are jus newly renovated 10 days ago before my stay. Besides the 'new' , the room is very spacious and fully equipped. The most important thing is the location is very convenient and the owner mr.son is very friendly! I will definitely make my stay here again for my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is one of the nicer places we have stayed in Korea in two years of living here. It was a little more than we usually pay, but it was worth it. It seems that everything has recently been remodeled and it is pretty classy as far as Korean hotels go. The room was really spacious and clean. The owner was friendly and gave us some good information about the area. The location was really nice. It is just a few minutes on foot to the Jagalchi fish market, BIFF square, Yongudsan Park, and more. There were a number of restaurants near by, and close proximity to the Nampo metro stop made it easy to get around the city. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevinMcHale
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The motel was located a short walk from the nearest station. The owner of the motel was extremely friendly and helpful. When me and my travel companion arrived early, he offered a room for us to wash up and change and agreed to help us keep our luggages before we checked in. He also recommended good and authentic korean food around the area. The rooms were newly renovated and were very clean and comfortable. On our checkout day, he offered to send us to the train station. I enjoyed my experience at Elysee Motel thoroughly. I will stay here again if I come back to Busan.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Elysee is no more a motel anymore, both inside and out. The castle like outside look is no more only the crown is left, inside is brand new, simple and elegant, room size is "spacious" it's qualify as a small house than a room. U have a bathtub, a shower and steam suana room, this is certainly a room size left by the old motel, they don't built hotel room this big at this price range nowaday anymore. Just newly completed renovation as we move in, no complain other than there is still some hiccup in the hot water system, piping may be the problem, hot water delivery is slow. The owner Mr.Son is nice man, he stay with his family at the lower floor and they are full time taking care of their property. One night looking in at the reception window I can see Son's wife and mother having dinner at the dinner table and their daughter watching TV at the living room just behind the reception window, how's that for a hotel for a change, it's warming right, just like home. The first time when I suppose to check in to the motel in January the motel suddenly went into renovation mood so booking were cancelled when I came back in May this time around its all change except for the price of the room, not sure from now on if it's more expensive. The location of the hotel is the best, close to subway, close to shopping, close to food, close to anything u would ever imagine just walk along the streets one by one and find out for yourself, it's a huge place. This hotel the best place to stay in downtown Busan, period.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple