Pusan Inn Motel
  • Beachfront
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I like to stay at this hotel due to its good location which is very close to many places that make it convenient. And as I write at the title above, the room rate is very reasonable. Besides, the room was clean though it's a bit small. Anyway the Motel is a good one to stay for your visit in Busan.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2011

You won't regrat, every thing is good infact it's cheap 35k per night and close to anywhere.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 22 November 2011

the word "motel" did not attract us but we really did want to stay close to the train station and only had a day in Busan and didn't want to spend a lot on accommodation either...so based on the reviews we found here, we gave this place a try and was not disappointed..just half a block from the train station which was exactly where we wanted to be..we paid like US$30-35 for a double room (the cheapest we paid during our S. Korea trip) and we got a room with a mini-fridge and a computer with wi-fi (!?)..the room was clean enough and bathroom had a tub (unlike most Korean guesthouses where the shower is right above the sink/toilet)..guy at reception was always nice and gave advise on what to see/do during our short stay. Will stay here again if ever back in Busan.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Buquing
Reviewed 22 September 2011

The motel is really convenient, except they did not update their location map accordingly, the landmark given in the website stating we should turn at in at Plaza Tourist Hotel, in now changed to Gwang Jang hotel.

It really value for money, after spending close to a week in Seoul, I do not have much expectation on a room, as a guesthouse room in Seoul is really small, Pusan Inn's room is considerably big for an Inn standard, it is a sizeable and comfortable bathroom, plus it is so easy to get to anywhere, literally 1 minute walk to the Busan station, be it to KTX or metro station, nearby many eateries, I just love this place , I will definitely return to this Inn if I were to visit Busan again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Adel_K0413
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Whilst being slightly worried about Korea's "love" motels, I decided my tight budget meant I had no choice, so I chose Busan Inn Motel.
It was a great hotel! Close to all transport, food, and quite central. 3 subway stops away takes you to interesting places, or... why not just walk?! A leisurely 30min walk also takes you to many famous sights in Busan.
Hotel room size, bed, air-con, bathroom, TV, fridge(!), and FREE toiletries, all great - and unexpected.
-- this Hotel was also cheaper than 2 of the back-packers I looked at online. Not only that, but I had a double room, to myself - no sharing a smelly dorm with strangers!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo