“Location location location..”

Ranked #124 of 562 Busan B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Location location location..”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This motel is really near with the Busan train station. From the main exit, turn right and you will see the Angel Café. The motel is in the same row of this café.
The room is clean, Even though the price is cheap (KRW 40,000), this motel did not disappoint us. Suitable for budget traveler like us.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank S0L0_femaletraveller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
malaysia
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The motel is situated near the Busan Station and just walking distance to all the attraction in Busan such as the Jagalchi Market, Busan Tower and others. If one prefer to take the public transport, the taxi stand is just about 50 meters away, Busan Station 70 meters away and the metro and bus stand is also nearby. The combination of the old and young man who were keeping the hotel is also a great help.

Room Tip: One facing the street would be nice to see people going by
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Drwan
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed at this motel for 3 nights and had an overall good experience. Our room's furniture was a bit dated but the room itself was clean and the amenities were good.
Excellent location a stone's throw away from the .Train Station and good value for money.

This is a good place to stay in Busan if other (fancier) options do not suit your budget.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2013

It was near to Busan Station, room was clean had the cheapest rate I can find online. One staff can speak a little English, was impatient when we were searching the phone for booking number. The other elderly sitting inside the counter which I believed was the owner of the motel, was quite unfriendly to people who don't speak Korean. Gave me a not so pleasant experience staying in the motel. Otherwise room is clean even though was a little old.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed there for 3 days during my trip to Busan. Great location, just 1 minutes away from Busan Station. You can easily find it after get out from Busan Station (KTX), it is just located at the same row with Gwanjang Hotel. The Staff at the reception don't speak english but I'm having no problem during my check in and out (Flexible check in/out time, they may extend the time for free) Room is small and the motel is quite old but it maintained well, at least clean enough for me. Stayed on Saturday and Sunday with the rate of 40,000KRW per night, I dont know why it was higher than the published rate of 35,000KRW. but i think still one of the cheapest you can find in Busan. Staff are helpful, I have accidentally left my glasses in the room during the day i checked out, and they kept it well for me and sent it back to me (to seoul) within 3 days. I will recommend this hotel for budget travellers.

Room Tip: No elevator in the motel, choose rooms that located on lower floors.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chee Kang W
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I originally was booked elsewhere, but my stay in Busan was extended to a week, before I arrived. So, I sought out someplace cheaper. I am SO GLAD that I did. The location is PERFECT. So easy to get anywhere from Busan Station which is literally ONE MINUTE walk away for me. The owner is very accommodating, and assisted me in any way that I needed, which included doing a load of laundry for me. (washing machine/hang dry) . I know I'm in Korea, but sometimes you just want to eat something else. Chinatown and Russiantown are directly across from the station. Yummy food options.

Pusan Inn is very clean, which is the most important thing to me. They do a great job with the rooms, and they provide more than they need to. The towels are small, but they are certainly clean. A/C for the summer and electric bed warmers for the winter.

I highly recommend the Pusan Inn. It doesn't get more convenient. I'll be back, for sure.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, but the stairs are wide and easy to navigate. The owner is happy to help you u...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Stephen G
Suwon, South Korea
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights with wife and 1.5 year daughter. Though it is a small motel, the room was acceptable for us - we just needed a place to stay overnight for 4 days. The advantages of hotel definitely are the location (2 min. from Busan railway station and subway station) and the price. Room was small, clean enough, but it was not cleaned during our 4-day stay. The owner didn't make a good impression, however, he helped us when we asked for help with some things. To summarize - the hotel is good when you need just a nice place to stay overnight.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family