“Good when there's no other choice”

Ganga Haeundae Store
Ranked #100 of 35,558 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Not authentic Indian taste, but ok especially when you are a vegetarian stuck in Korea.
Wifi available in the restaurant. ..

Reviewed 22 October 2013

For an Indian, eating at an Indian restaurant overseas is usually a mixed blessing. However, at the Ganga the 'Tandoori Chicken' and the 'Chicken tikka masala' were more than authentic.

The Ganga has a Set meal offering a piece of Tandoori chicken with some salad, Nan/Roti/Rice with a choice of curries. A group of us Indians, here in Busan as part of an Indian business delegation were forced here by one of our members pining for Indian food, since the time the plane landed.

Apart from the chicken, the rest of the stuff was not Indian, nor was it particularly tasty. The decor is decent with a lot of genuine Indian artifacts.

1  Thank SureshWilliams
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I decided to try it out with my sister. We each ordered our choices for dinner. My sister ordered mutton fried rice, while I ordered chicken fried rice. We were sort of caught by surprise of the lack of choice. We went wanting to try briyani, mainly so we could compare the 3 different Indian restaurants we visited. There was no briyani and thus fried rice were the selected dishes. I found my chicken fried rice was just okay and my sister's mutton fried rice was a tiny bit better, mainly because of the spices that I could actually taste. For information, which we were not advised of when we ordered, 1 serving of 1 fried rice could serve 2 people! At least that was what my sister and I thought. We saw other people shared after we ordered! Had we known... anyway, I suppose you can give this place a try if you are not really looking for pure Indian food, something Indian but not quite. Take the fried rice for example ;)

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The atmosphere in general is not bad .. but not that luxury.. the food doesn't have anything to do with Indian food except that its sooooo spicy
The presentation is not that good
The taste is not that much
The rice is korean not Indian
The tables are too small and the dishes are too big.. the table was full of dishes above each other
I've traveled all over the world and tried Indian restaurant in each country .. this was the worse ..

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We were very pleased with our meal at Ganga. We had spinach (palek?) paneer and chicken tiki masala plus garlic naan, veggie samosas and rice. Excellent service. No complaints w/decor or venue. Beer was typical. Good location across from beach & Aquarium. Reasonable pricing.