Pobi Guesthouse
US$114
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
All reviewscommon spacelong tablehaeundae beachvisit busanhaeundae marketbody washdormguesthousecomputerssubwayexit
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I stayed at the Pobi in November the 26th to November the 29th, 2012.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels in Korea, and the Pobi is by far the best. Korea doesn't really do hostels/guest-houses, but The place is amazing!
Awesome comfy couches in the common room, bit LCD TV, fast wireless internet, staff are extremely friendly, they'll tell you where's good to go / what to do in Busan, and speak fluent English - which is rare in Korea.

People complained about the directions, but I found it really easy to find (note: "Family Mart" means a store with a CVS sign in Korea). And it's in the heart of Busan, 5 minute walk to the train station or metro, the clubs are on the next block (Which is a huge help when its 4am and your drunkenly trying to find your hostel..) and the beach is across the road!

Only slight problems is there isn't a lock on the doors for the showers, and the shower walls are frosted glass so it might lack a little privacy. There are clubs close by which can be a little loud, They've tried to sound proof the rooms and they provide ear plugs. I got to sleep no problems but it might annoy some people.

I got my room just by walking in and asking, wish I booked with a hostel site so I could leave a 5 star review :(
Couldn't recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We were in Pobi sept 2012! Had an amazing time! Beach is few mins walk away, near to subway, don't need look too far for restaurants and cafes! All in all an excellent place to stay! Would definitely stay here if I am ever back to Busan!

Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 16 November 2012

i stayed at Pobi for 4 days in October 2012.
Location is perfact and staff was really kind and warm.
Just 3 mins from beach and 24/7 restaurants!!
Room is really clean and feel like sleep in my house.
common area is cozy and cute.
Next time i'll stay Pobi again.
-From Bankok

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Booked this guesthouse two weeks before my trip and i would say this is one of the best guesthouse i stayed during my trip to Busan! It's just too near to the beach and restaurants! The location is cool and the facilities is fantastic! All things are standardized and systematize! Room is beautiful and clean! Staffs are friendly too! :) I will come again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travelloverfun
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I really enjoyed staying at Pobi Guesthouse, this would have to be one of the best hostel/guesthouses I have stayed at.

I stayed in a 12 bed dormatiry( It was full over the weekend, then during the week only shared with two/three other people)The rooms were really clean, and you had enough space to store your bags etc.

The bathrooms/showers were really clean, and they had big bottles of shampoo,conditioner and body wash that you could use

They had a lights out policy in the common room from 11pm, so you never heard any noise from other people staying however there are nightclubs right next which is very loud so I went and brought ear plugs, and didnt hear anything after that.

They provided breakfast which is bread, cereal, tea and coffee and you can also cook your own eggs.

I was travelling in south korea by myself however I knew people in Busan so I wasnt in the hostel too often however as a single traveller i would recommend this place, I easily meet other travellers and I saw on the notice board that they have events/drinks most night which would be a great way to meet others.

Also the location is perfect, just a two minute walk from the beach

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo