“Great hostel in Busan”

Ranked #2 of 158 Speciality Lodging in Busan
Incheon, South Korea
“Great hostel in Busan”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great hostel. People there are awesome. The hostel is really clean. There is a very nice rooftop 24 hours open. excellent location for the beach and subway. The breakfast is also great, you can take some toast eggs coffee and juice for free.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hostel is very clean and nicely design. The location is perfect and next to the subway. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The best part about this place is the rooftop garden. I'm so loving this place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Jeju, South Korea
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am glad we choose this hostel. Its clean, nice and the staff here was so friendly. I really enjoyed my stay here. Busan is really big and one needs atleast 7 days to explore everything. But the staff helped us and we sure did have a great time. Thank u. I recomend it to everyone staying in Busan. Its close to Heaundae beach and a night walk on the beach is stunning. Theres a garden on the top floor and its very beutifull

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. Me and my friends went to common area at the top floor and the it was incredible! Superb hospitality. They let us cooked our own breakfast and we really enjoyed cooking for ourselves. Walking distance to the famous Haeundae Beach and food stalls can be found anywhere across the street.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is the first time I have ever stay in a hostel and all I can say is wow. Myself, my daughter and my husband all stayed for 1 night whilst we were in Busan. My daughter has previously stayed here and recommended this guest house. We had a three bedroom room which was very clean, the showers and toilets are also very clean. However the key strength of this guest house is the staff, they are excellent and bend over backwards to help you. Breakfast is included in the price, eggs and toast which you make yourself, there is endless supplies of tea n coffee which you can just help yourself too.
The garden and upstairs room facility is also excellent, there are games, books, CD player and various other activities that you can use whilst you are they. We didn't get to go outside as it was dark when we got back from our day out.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Daegu, South Korea
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This review has been a long time in the making!

I first stayed at the New Day Hostel on St. Patricks day 2013 and have been making it my Busan home everytime I visit the city.

In terms of accessibility, cleanliness, comfort and hospitality it sets the bar for other hostels. I would even go as far to say it is the best hostel in Korea. I have not found any place here that can match it.

And a special mention must be made for the staff there who bend over backwards to make sure you are ok and have the best time possible!

I would highly recommend that you consider and book into The New Day if you are staying in Busan before looking anywhere else!

• Stayed May 2014
Jeonju, South Korea
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This Hostel has everything and more. All the facilities are clean and comfortable. The upstairs lounge and garden are very accommodating, spacious and they have a beautiful view of Busan. The Hostels location could not be better for travelers. You can see the Hostel from the Haeundae Subway exit so you will not get lost trying to find it. The beach and nightlife are a 5 minute walk away. The front desk staff are very friendly, they speak English well and they are incredibly helpful. I left Busan in a hurry and I forgot my favorite pair of dress shoes behind. I called the desk staff at the Hostel and they mailed them to me. Also very quickly... free coffee 24/7, free breakfast, they have a beer fridge in the hostel that you can buy cheap beers from and they sell small touristy trinkets in the hostel.

1 Thank Parker M