Hostel the new day
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsshower roomshared bathroomcommon showerhaeundae beachhaeundae subway stationawesome place to stayrooftop terracetop floorbus stopevery morninga great stayspeak english wellminute walktourist attractionsenjoyed my staystayed here for nightsconvenience store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great hostel. People there are awesome. The hostel is really clean. There is a very nice rooftop 24 hours open. excellent location for the beach and subway. The breakfast is also great, you can take some toast eggs coffee and juice for free.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hostel is very clean and nicely design. The location is perfect and next to the subway. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The best part about this place is the rooftop garden. I'm so loving this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am glad we choose this hostel. Its clean, nice and the staff here was so friendly. I really enjoyed my stay here. Busan is really big and one needs atleast 7 days to explore everything. But the staff helped us and we sure did have a great time. Thank u. I recomend it to everyone staying in Busan. Its close to Heaundae beach and a night walk on the beach is stunning. Theres a garden on the top floor and its very beutifull

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. Me and my friends went to common area at the top floor and the it was incredible! Superb hospitality. They let us cooked our own breakfast and we really enjoyed cooking for ourselves. Walking distance to the famous Haeundae Beach and food stalls can be found anywhere across the street.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is the first time I have ever stay in a hostel and all I can say is wow. Myself, my daughter and my husband all stayed for 1 night whilst we were in Busan. My daughter has previously stayed here and recommended this guest house. We had a three bedroom room which was very clean, the showers and toilets are also very clean. However the key strength of this guest house is the staff, they are excellent and bend over backwards to help you. Breakfast is included in the price, eggs and toast which you make yourself, there is endless supplies of tea n coffee which you can just help yourself too.
The garden and upstairs room facility is also excellent, there are games, books, CD player and various other activities that you can use whilst you are they. We didn't get to go outside as it was dark when we got back from our day out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family