“Feels like home.”

Ranked #58 of 158 Speciality Lodging in Busan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Feels like home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Went there with a friend of mine during our South Korea trip. It was my Hong Kong surfer who suggested this place when I told her that we need a place to crash when our flight got rescheduled. Despite being on the 4th floor, it turned out to be my best hostel experience ever although we just stayed for a night.

The place was VERY clean I would say. We paid 20,000 won for a 4-bed room. The room is not that big but not that small to accomodate 4 people. Everyone was given a big locker in the room which would fit even my oversized 65-liter bagpack. The room was also equipped with hair dryer and a big mirror (extra point for girls), air-conditioner and ondol heating system. Since it was autumn, so we didn't have the chance to experience the traditional Korean heating system.

There're plenty of food given for breakfast: Rice (with all the side dishes as kimchi and others), Instant noodle, bread and jam, cereals, fruits, etc. The fruits are available at all times. So do the juices and milk in the fridge. So I do not think you'd ever feel hungry while you're there.

There is a big television at the hall, along with a desktop and a printer. Small towels are provided twice daily. One for morning and the other one for evening. You can drop your used towel in the basket provided after done using it. There's also washing machine for your own laundry.The toilets and shower rooms are also clean. I'm really satisfied with the cleanliness of this place as I sometimes can be very picky.

There's a bit of communication barrier as we don't speak Korean and the owner doesn't speak English but using body/sign language helped a lot with a bit of Korean vocab from my friend.

Conclusion: I highly recommend this place and would SURELY come back if I were to be in Busan again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Akita-shi, Akita, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

My first impression of this place was not really great, since the location is a bit far from busan station and others sightseeing spots,and they built the guesthouse on the 4th floor without elevator so I had to carry up my luggage to the place. But when i got in, Mr Pyo,as the owner welcomed me and he is really friendly and nice. Though he doesn't speak english and just speaks some japanese,he was really helpful and gave me a lot information about some must-visit-places in busan and how to get there. It was really funny to see how we communicate each other (we almost speak using sign language with a bit help from my dictionary).
And the facilities are great. it has a cozy and big living room for watching television, the toilet and the shower room are also clean,and it provides very nice free breakfast (there are cereal, bread, milk, banana, juice, etc). I had a good time here. So i recommend u to choose this guesthouse when you want to save your money but also want to get a great service.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo